THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Picked these up for $77....played in them immediately and probably the best new basketball sneaker I've worn in years

Picked these up for $77....played in them immediately and probably the best new basketball sneaker I've worn in years

Top 5 colorway for the 13 in my opinion. Love how the ice blue red and neon green mesh well together. Nice score.

The 13 didn't work for my feet unfortunately smh.

Top 5 colorway for the 13 in my opinion. Love how the ice blue red and neon green mesh well together. Nice score.

The 13 didn't work for my feet unfortunately smh.

I finally got the Christmas xiii after some stuff man...

Long story short I got this "friend" from Oregon whose family works for Nike...he has access to the employee store... He looked out for me one time...

But he's a real shady character, gave him money to buy me the XIIIs and obviously he didn't give me jack.....

But justice is served..... I got to see him do terrible at the biggest track meet o his life and I finally scored the Christmas LeBron xiii for a cheap price.

Remember friends, karma is real and revenge is always best served as a cold dish...

Salute.

Anyone have that Lebron 13 limited on feet pics? On the fence on pulling the trigger on those.

I finally got the Christmas xiii after some stuff man...

Long story short I got this "friend" from Oregon whose family works for Nike...he has access to the employee store... He looked out for me one time...

But he's a real shady character, gave him money to buy me the XIIIs and obviously he didn't give me jack.....

But justice is served..... I got to see him do terrible at the biggest track meet o his life and I finally scored the Christmas LeBron xiii for a cheap price.

Remember friends, karma is real and revenge is always best served as a cold dish...

Salute. 
damn lol 

reason i didnt get the XMAS 13's due to yellowing really fast (upper) we have alot sitting in every HOH in Toronto and wow they look disgustingly bad when they yellow. 

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom