Can't wait to cop the Lebron 50 on discount 
smokin.gif
Fixed

Last edited:

they got plans for him... there goes "Lebron Brand"

Jordan brand is still under Nike.

I wonder what was in the contract
nerd.gif
I never knew the whole deal behind JB/Nikes relationship. I know JB is still under Nike, but I thought they didn't have as much say in the product like they would if it was just another Nike product ... I woulda thought that they would never give another athlete that opportunity again so I figured lebrons will always have a swoosh from now till forever.

I too would like to know whats in that contract, the numbers/percentages are probably crazy

So what's the popular consensus on sizing? Read a couple pages back and seems like a couple people mention it being roomy or trying to size down .5. For me, i tried on a pair on for the first time today and I think they're true to size. Length wise was true an exact fit, sides were snug, toe box had slightly more room (dead space) than previous lebrons were used to but not something that I would consider a shoe running bigger.

So what's the popular consensus on sizing? Read a couple pages back and seems like a couple people mention it being roomy or trying to size down .5. For me, i tried on a pair on for the first time today and I think they're true to size. Length wise was true an exact fit, sides were snug, toe box had slightly more room (dead space) than previous lebrons were used to but not something that I would consider a shoe running bigger.
The big sizes for me are about 1/2 bigger then the 9-12.

Looks like Kicks USA pulled the Space Race or sold out.

Glad I ordered mine. Should be here Monday.

Nice Mailday from OS Kicks. $110 a piece.

Lebrons life time contract means we could get a delonte west / Lambo pack :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom