THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I pulled the trigger on the Friday the 13th joints on JimmyJazz for $157 shipped with the help of the $50 off $200. I know a handful of review sites have their reviews up...

...How does the NT brethren feel about them in terms of on-court performance? I tried them on at my local Champs before I ordered online and felt some heel slippage on my left shoe, right shoe felt fine. I plan on just wearing a thicker sock during play. How you guys liking them?

I pulled the trigger on the Friday the 13th joints on JimmyJazz for $157 shipped with the help of the $50 off $200. I know a handful of review sites have their reviews up...

...How does the NT brethren feel about them in terms of on-court performance? I tried them on at my local Champs before I ordered online and felt some heel slippage on my left shoe, right shoe felt fine. I plan on just wearing a thicker sock during play. How you guys liking them?
I've seen several YouTube reviews and found that the general consensus is that these are above average on court. The highest praise for the shoe comes from its cushioning and lockdown. A few have mentioned that they are stiff and take some hours to break in, but that isn't the case for me. I haven't used mine on court yet, but I have worn them around and they seem comfortable and fit seems perfect right from the start. 

Not sure which reviews you've seen so far, but feel free to check these ones out:

Lebrons life time contract means we could get a delonte west / Lambo pack
pimp.gif
AYE! 
roll.gif

All white with Red Snow flakes with a red/green effect on the posite like a christmas ornament with a lionhead snowflake lace lock.

All white with Red Snow flakes with a red/green effect on the posite like a christmas ornament with a lionhead snowflake lace lock.
I think it's supposed to be an "ice/snowflake/frost" blue type colorway this year based upon the description and the corresponding Kyrie 2 colorway:

NIKE LEBRON 13 “CHRISTMAS”
Color: Summit White/Blue Tint-Light Blue

Kyrie 2

Back
Top Bottom