"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Who else did this?

IMG_20200511_192027_319.jpg

I would of enjoyed more storyline about what MJ was doing in 9th grade to get suspended 3 times.

I have a feeling there is more to the story about How and Why he got cut in 10th grade. Anyone who gets suspended 3 times is going to get cut from sports. I feel like the whole MJ story is leaving out pertinent information.

Growing up as a kid in the 90's who rooted for the Knicks, I hated the Bulls. Hated them with every fiber in my body. And yet, we all wanted Jordan's jumper, we all wanted to buy his shoes. I saw his comeback game, saw Space Jam at the movies. Saw him kill my Knicks. He was bigger than the Bulls and the game itself. That's what separates him from most players besides the stats. Definitely am enjoying this series (although I cringe at the parts involving my Knicks). Took me back to those carefree days. Great idea to drop this now. Impeccable timing. I also gained some more respect for him seeing the impact his dad had on him and how much we both hate Isiah Thomas and his serial killer grin.

One thing they could have covered in Eps 5 and 6 was the tongue wag/hanging out in his early days....Kids playin ball in the 90s mimicked that heavily on the playgrounds across America

Wonder w the Pacers being covered, they’ll show video of the time Marc Jackson pissed him off w good defense.....Jordan jumped in the air, slammed the ball off his head and I swear that ish went to the rafters

Zebras called out of bounds on Marc :lol:

Imagine not crying over your pops murder segment..

But crying over about the intensity that made you punch Steve Kerr in the eye and calling Scott Burrell a ho :lol:
MJ addressed and grieved his father at the time though. Dude is almost 60

He's never publicly addressed, examined, and explained his a-hole behavior, competitiveness, gambling that he's justified his entire adult life in this way before. Basically saying accept me for who I am not who yall thought I was.

Oh damn that's worse than what I thought.

I figured he must've jammed that finger multiple times and it was so much that swelling made the joint stay wide and finger crooked.

One thing they could have covered in Eps 5 and 6 was the tongue wag/hanging out in his early days....Kids playin ball in the 90s mimicked that heavily on the playgrounds across America

Wonder w the Pacers being covered, they’ll show video of the time Marc Jackson pissed him off w good defense.....Jordan jumped in the air, slammed the ball off his head and I swear that ish went to the rafters

Zebras called out of bounds on Marc :lol:

Yeah, I remember that play lol. They showed that in one of the early trailers.

Back
Top Bottom