"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

People think that winning all the time = Fun all the time. Athletes that dominate their sports have to find challenges within the game just to keep themselves invested. They lose a little bit of their edge every time they win. That same hunger can't last an entire career.

36223757-126D-4993-8300-55768D77CACD.jpeg

"I, I feel like BJ should know better. If youre going to talk trash, hi five...you know I supposed to kill this guy, and from that point on I did/shrugs"

same as dellavedova and curry. He made it more difficult....but he aint change the player at all. could still do whatever they wanted.

glove aint bother mike man.

Delly is that guy that is out of control at your local pickup game. That no one wants guarding him cause he will get himself and you hurt. Curry was more concerned about not getting hurt than Delly putting the clamps on him. Curry got what he wanted when he wasn't running out of control at him. In that finals run for the Cavs, Al Hortford and several Hawks were complaining about him diving at knees. Even Bron had to come to his defense talking about he plays hard. Nah man that dude is just out of control, especially on defense.

Glove played good defense on Mike considering the height/weight difference. Bulls just had two bad games. Never forget Mike snapping on the ref at the end of game 4 or 5 and Pippen was laughing while consoling Mike.

Last edited:

seeing this clip reminded me of a basketball nerd friend of mine. he told me that part of lebron's move to LA was to secure his legacy. maybe nudge himself towards being the GOAT. not now, where there are still fans who have seen MJ, but further in the future. with the laker fanbase and influence being there, he could maybe use that to advance that narrative. if he can win one with the lakers do u guys think it will happen?

ep 7&8 are my favorite episodes so far

MJ keeping his lung capacity good by smoking all those cigars. Funny now since smoking is so frowned upon now.
I thought smoking hindered physical activity too until I noticed I was running a lot more efficiently after smoking green.

I’m an avid Cuban cigar smoker. The fact that he can perform ANY physical activity after smoking one of those at high level is amazing. Those Cohiba Esplendidos will put you on your butt.
I always thought you weren't supposed to inhale cigs tho.

I thought smoking hindered physical activity too until I noticed I was running a lot more efficiently after smoking green.

I always thought you weren't supposed to inhale cigs tho.
You are correct, you do not inhale. It’s really the nicotine buzz you get that gets me. The two times I’ve smoked one I have thrown up afterwards. Still the greatest cigar I’ve ever had...

Back
Top Bottom