"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

same as dellavedova and curry. He made it more difficult....but he aint change the player at all. could still do whatever they wanted.

glove aint bother mike man.
I get the narrative, but if you dont think Jordan's subpar, by Jordan standards, in a closeout championship game was because GP made it more difficult dont know why you saying GP made it more difficult. That series was supposed to be a sweep and Seattle getting a win was big. Wasnt implying GP made Jordan change his game or got robbed of a chip. Maybe I'm salty I lost money on game 4 ..

MJ needs to give the Glove his proper respect because for 2 games GP absolutely gave him a problem or MJ was point shaving :lol:

He told you what it was. He said he had other things on his mind. He was thinking about his dad. He did everything but say it. That's why he was sobbing on the ground after they won. He was realizing how close he was, and he realized his dad wasn't going to be there to enjoy it with him.

He told you what it was. He said he had other things on his mind. He was thinking about his dad. He did everything but say it. That's why he was sobbing on the ground after they won. He was realizing how close he was, and he realized his dad wasn't going to be there to enjoy it with him.
Just game 4 and 5? Or all series.

Too much hubris from MJ. Even if someone did have a good game against MJ, like Gary Payton did, he'd never admit it.

So! Pop your **** Mike :pimp:!

2263A724-0530-4B88-8BF5-A344B3999715.gif

GP ain’t offended

Props to Gary for taking the challenge. Jordan won’t give him credit but that’s expected. Truly one of the few who didn’t fear him.

That last scene On episode 7 where he got emo. That’s some alpha ****. If you don’t play to win get the **** out

thats the mentality of a winner...hungry all the fckin time and you expect other around you to perform and not half ***...its not just sports though. any team based environment you got people that dont care as much, you can tell by the way they look and move and it fcks you up cause you want to punch them in the eye like jordan did kerr but we'd catch a case lol

So far, this series have proven that

things MJ is the GOAT at:
1. Basketball
2. Being turned into memes/gifs
3. Being a savage

things MJ is not a GOAT at:
1. Gambling
2. Baseball

gonna miss this series after next Sunday :frown:

Dat bald MF’er is HILARIOUS dawg :rofl:

The unintentional comedy he brings...is effortless. And his meme-ability is off the charts. Can’t wait til they gif the GP reaction. That’s relevant for sooo many things :lol:

Mike passed everybody in that race, and was all alone for years, but started hearing those invisible footsteps behind him. The dog in him didn’t want his squad to let up, so he stayed on their neck.

Exactly. So the "I had other things on my mind" reasoning is questionable for games 4 and 5.

It isn’t questionable seeing as though everyone always says the close out game is the hardest.

Being up 3-0 means the championship is actually 48 minutes away conjuring up the emotions everyone discussed about this being his first big win without his father

So hating the doc is the new wave now huh, thats expected with any popular ish some people will say it sucks so theyll have a diff opinion than the majority.

Ep 7 and 8 were the best eps so far.

It isn’t questionable seeing as though everyone always says the close out game is the hardest.

Being up 3-0 means the championship is actually 48 minutes away conjuring up the emotions everyone discussed about this being his first big win without his father

Not sure why it's hard to decipher, when one moment he's saying he had other things on his mind. Then a few moments later you see him sobbing loudly on the ground. Which shows it wasn't from happiness.

I always saw the pic and video without the sound, and thought it was relief and happiness, but when you hear his emotion you realize exactly what it was.

It is to me when you include the change in game plan from Seattle. I dont see why it's so hard to understand that GP played great defense on Mike in 2 games of that series. GP wasnt no Dellavadova :lol:

So hating the doc is the new wave now huh, thats expected with any popular ish some people will say it sucks so theyll have a diff opinion than the majority.

You just knew the clowns and Jordan Haters were going to rear their heads in here. Reading some of these passive aggressive comments in here reminds me of one of my favorite .gifs.

6B0507BA-40E9-4D26-AE12-5AC79352DFF7.gif

Back
Top Bottom