"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Never wanted the 14s.

581E7783-6030-4BE9-84DD-702781500350.gif

I feel like there’s so much being left out

don’t get me wrong it’s still great stuff but growing up in Chicago following the bulls everyday, this is 90% known stuff.

Like they’re dipping their toe into the controversial stuff then getting back to PG things

MJ: I felt bad for pushing the smallest guy on the team

Kerr: *Holding back* (a long pause) ...and we became good teammates after I stood up for myself.

MJ keeping his lung capacity good by smoking all those cigars. Funny now since smoking is so frowned upon now.

MJ keeping his lung capacity good by smoking all those cigars. Funny now since smoking is so frowned upon now.
I’m an avid Cuban cigar smoker. The fact that he can perform ANY physical activity after smoking one of those at high level is amazing. Those Cohiba Esplendidos will put you on your butt.

Bro, Scottie Pippen ***** made. He should've never signed off on his likeness being used in this doc. His history looking terrible

Bro, Scottie Pippen ***** made. He should've never signed off on his likeness being used in this doc. His history looking terrible
NBA owns the footage of the games and don't need his permission to play them. The players would've just talked about what happened anyways and pip wouldn't have been able to respond with his side of the story. Also, pip sitting out against the Knicks and him delaying his surgery is in pretty much in every bulls documentary that covers those years. Running away from it now would just look even more petty.

I understand why pip did what he did. He shouldn't have done it, but I understand it. That was his team and he took them/lead them to the playoffs without Jordan. They don't get there without pip. He deserved the ball in his hands when the game was on the line. That being said, he still should've just sucked it up, got in the game, and then talk about it with Phil after.

I’m hoping for a dvd release myself.

They still make DVD’s in 2020?

I know Netflix is getting it without commercials in July. Hopefully they make it available for purchase (Digital format). The problem with physical copies is the technology they release it on eventually becomes outdated. I still own all of the Jordan movies ( Come Fly With Me, Jordan’s Playground, Air Time, Above & Beyond, and His Airness) on VHS. I purchased the Ultimate Jordan DVD when that dropped like 19 years ago. I also own the Jordan IMAX experience on DVD, but haven’t owned a DVD player in over 10 years now.

They still make DVD’s in 2020?

I know Netflix is getting it without commercials in July. Hopefully they make it available for purchase (Digital format). The problem with physical copies is the technology they release it on eventually becomes outdated. I still own all of the Jordan movies ( Come Fly With Me, Jordan’s Playground, Air Time, Above & Beyond, and His Airness) on VHS. I purchased the Ultimate Jordan DVD when that dropped like 19 years ago. I also own the Jordan IMAX experience on DVD, but haven’t owned a DVD player in over 10 years now.

Im sure they still make them although BlueRay is probably more common at this point. There’s people out here who like owning physical media so I don’t think they’d leave money on the table, even if it’s not much.

Back
Top Bottom