"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

They still make DVD’s in 2020?

I know Netflix is getting it without commercials in July. Hopefully they make it available for purchase (Digital format). The problem with physical copies is the technology they release it on eventually becomes outdated. I still own all of the Jordan movies ( Come Fly With Me, Jordan’s Playground, Air Time, Above & Beyond, and His Airness) on VHS. I purchased the Ultimate Jordan DVD when that dropped like 19 years ago. I also own the Jordan IMAX experience on DVD, but haven’t owned a DVD player in over 10 years now.
I'd a Blu-Ray player. There's some at Walmart for cheap. HDMI and A/V wire inputs are going to be on TV's for a long while. I don't think Blu-Ray players are going anywhere for a min. Because of streaming, no companies are looking to come up with the next best physical video player to push Blu-Ray out. Everything is invested in streaming. So Blu-ray should linger for a while as long as streaming grows. Just a hunch.

Cannot wait for that Pacers series, man I wanted Reggie to win so bad :emoji_sweat_smile: That boy Reggie was cold blooded. Always agreed with Reggie that Pacers team was stacked.

One of my favorite parts of this doc is the players I completely forgot about. Kerry Kittles, Tom Gugliotta, Jayson Williams.....man this was when I fell in love with the game!

Doc lowkey getting boring.
feels like a long Jordan commercial
All the amazing footage they have captured of the 98 season but so far everything they’ve shown has already been widely known.

im too invested and there’s nothing else going on so I’ll watch the finale next Sunday but I’m lowkey disappointed. I should’ve known MJ would never ok releasing footage that didn’t make him look good though.

Cannot wait for that Pacers series, man I wanted Reggie to win so bad :emoji_sweat_smile: That boy Reggie was cold blooded. Always agreed with Reggie that Pacers team was stacked.

One of my favorite parts of this doc is the players I completely forgot about. Kerry Kittles, Tom Gugliotta, Jayson Williams.....man this was when I fell in love with the game!
Who knows, he might win this time bro. Won't find out til next Sunday. Avoid spoilers.

So far, this series have proven that

things MJ is the GOAT at:
1. Basketball
2. Being turned into memes/gifs
3. Being a savage

things MJ is not a GOAT at:
1. Gambling
2. Baseball

gonna miss this series after next Sunday :frown:

20200511_001053.gif

Is the nike logo on the tongue the same as Chicago’s? Everything else looks on point
You made my day. I know my Niketalk community are the hardest to impress when it comes to customs. To answer your question, I am going to leave the black and red mesh tongue tag as is. Painting the wings logo by hand completely drained me.

MJ needs to give the Glove his proper respect because for 2 games GP absolutely gave him a problem or MJ was point shaving :lol:

Back
Top Bottom