THE IPHONE HAS BEN TRUMPED......BY THE MOTOROLA CLIQ

The next iPhone is gonna be somethin that we've seen already from other manufacturers but they'll lie dormant, "reinvent the wheel" onceagain, and sheep everywhere will eat it up

Why are people still comparing the two??

And how can IPHONE be the best when its not even available on ALL platforms??

Like ive said in previous threads....................IPHONE will be nothing until it can run multiple apps at one time and until it is on T-MOBILE - SPRINT ANDVERIZON.

motorola-droid-site3.jpg

sony-ericsson-xperia-rachael-white.jpg

nokia_n810_black.jpg

Im happy ur enjoying ur purchase,
but it seems like u made this thread to
validate ur purchase. Guess they arent
sidin with u on this one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why are people still comparing the two??

And how can IPHONE be the best when its not even available on ALL platforms??

Like ive said in previous threads....................IPHONE will be nothing until it can run multiple apps at one time and until it is on T-MOBILE - SPRINT AND VERIZON.

with your argument, the best phone is "RAZR" since all the networks carry it

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Im happy ur enjoying ur purchase,
but it seems like u made this thread to
validate ur purchase. Guess they arent
sidin with u on this one
laugh.gif
Absolutely false, I don't need to validate what I buy. I see something that intrigues meand I get it. Whether that be phones, guns, gaming consoles, whatever. Is why I have too much stuff as it is now, need to slow down actually.

Anyway Android has intrigued me since I heard about the concept 2 years ago. I finally went in, I am loving it, and afteractually using it, I see the huge potential for Android, but not just potential, it is pretty awesome right now.

The phone is pretty weak IMO.
Acer A1, HTC HD2, HTC Hero, n900, Xperia X10/X3 and the Droid would be consider iPhone Killers

The Android OS is new so it will make a lot of improvement

how many self proclaimed 'iphone killers' have come out already?
laugh.gif

and then here on nt you have the usual suspects coming in with that "iphone sux ballz n900 > life" when they still rockin with SK's
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

o_O

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Late80s

played with the cliq its cute but right now android is a glorified sidekick to me.
Go sit down. If the iPhone would've came out w/ the UI that Android has, u'd be praisin it. Ppl !%#+@$# on the sidekick need to cease b/c aside from the phone physically w/ the swivel screen and the size, Microsoft is doin a great job w/ makin it a better phone. It has and always will have the best keyboard and AIM client and simple navigation
i actually like the sidekick. had one for years and probably wouldnt mind having one now, but android to me doesnt make smartphones they makefeature phones. i like getting my school email on my phone - can't do that on a feature phone

Hey y'all, that Moto-Blur functionality on the Cliq is crazy. Like I said it merges Twitter, FB,Picasa, Last.fm and Gmail into one easy to use always updating interface. You can control if you want it to be on or off BTW.

Here is the thing...it somehow pulls the telephone numbers from your contacts on those applications and adds them to yourPhonebook. Check it, I dialed a number that was in my BB Bold into my Cliq and somehow the person's name popped up in the caller ID. I never added thatperson to my Cliq's address book and never put my BOld's SIM card in it, and that person doesn't have their telephone number in their FB. The dudeat T-Mobile toldl me it does that and he doesn't know how, I actually didn't believe him until I saw it with my own eyes. Crazy!!

I know one thing I'll never have a discussion with IHeartBoost about anything not concerning the iPhoneand the PS3. Dude is the biggest fanboy NOT on Sony's or Apples payroll in the entire world. Dude loves them so much that he provides his services forfree. I am not worthy.

Like ive said in previous threads....................IPHONE will be nothing until it can run multiple apps at one time and until it is on T-MOBILE - SPRINT AND VERIZON.
wait the Iphone cant run multiple Apps?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I know nothing about the Iphone but if it cant do that then what is all the hypearound it?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

THE IPHONE HAS BEN TRUMPED......BY THE MOTOROLA CLIQ
6sdp46.gif
Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Acer A1, HTC HD2, HTC Hero, n900, Xperia X10/X3 and the Droid would be consider iPhone Killers
s2zdz7.jpg

In comparison to the Cliq, I think so
But with the exception of the Droid, all those phones/companies aren't concerned with making an "iPhone Killer"or market that way.

You work for Motorola or something? Half of this thread is you defending yourself. Bout to hit your post limit and this wack thread will finally die
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

You work for Motorola or something? Half of this thread is you defending yourself. Bout to hit your post limit and this wack thread will finally die
laugh.gif

And the idiot which is yourself has just contributed to the thread you call wack. Howironic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

laugh.gif

And the idiot which is yourself has just contributed to the thread you call wack. How ironic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i6a4js.jpg

Back
Top Bottom