The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnabb is a lame. 

dude always sounds like a scorned ex girlfriend when talking about other QB's that are better than him. 
I don't even know if they are necessarily better than him.. but you're absolutely right

I mean what he was given on offense them first couple years did him zero favors, plus andy being so pass happy even though we always had solid backs..

but westbrook getting hurt a couple times just before the playoffs was the biggest blow to mcnabb's legacy that hardly gets mentioned.. not a coincidence that the year westbrook was healthy for the playoffs we made the super bowl (even though everyone focuses on TO, who only played in the super bowl and not a snap prior in the playoffs)

I don't even know if they are necessarily better than him.. but you're absolutely right

I mean what he was given on offense them first couple years did him zero favors, plus andy being so pass happy even though we always had solid backs..

but westbrook getting hurt a couple times just before the playoffs was the biggest blow to mcnabb's legacy that hardly gets mentioned.. not a coincidence that the year westbrook was healthy for the playoffs we made the super bowl (even though everyone focuses on TO, who only played in the super bowl and not a snap prior in the playoffs)

Thats one of my favorite defenses.

Dawkins
Sheppard
Kearse
Dahani Jones
Trent Cole
Trotter

If they go 8-8 do you think he's gone? Or 9-7 but miss the playoffs?

I'm not high on Jay Gruden but the Skins be running through coaches. :lol:

thank goodness Barry is gone..thats what we get for hiring a 0-16 coach.

like it was said, let's get a defensive minded coach in here with a solid reputation and the Skins will be fine. I'm hoping Scot and the rest of the staff go defense for their first several picks in the draft.

Last edited:
Yeah as a Giants fan, Eagles up until the Wentz era was a scary ***** team....for us at least

Lmaoooooo McNaab is a herb.
steezy calling someone else a herb...
He did however had our card his whole damn carreer as an eagle, we just couldn't beat him....lol
you could just insert any eagles QB/player/team.. prior to this season, last 8 years:

Cr9bE0FUAAAG644.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to believe in the Detroit Lions. They're a team I wouldn't mind seeing in the super bowl. But sadly they're frauds. And then I see a stat that they're 0-5 vs current playoff teams. Well they're not gonna get their first win in Seattle

I wanted to believe in the Detroit Lions. They're a team I wouldn't mind seeing in the super bowl. But sadly they're frauds. And then I see a stat that they're 0-5 vs current playoff teams. Well they're not gonna get their first win in Seattle

Agreed.

IMO, they're the only team in the NFC playoffs that doesn't have a shot at winning the conference.

Washington fired Joe Berry and let the rest of our defensive coaches go. I pray we get Wade. HTTR

Last edited:
I don't hate Skip and Stephen A as much as this thread does cause I look at it as just entertainment.

I mean that's all it really is at the end of the day.

They're playing a part. Their characters are supposed to get the audience riled up with their hot takes

Thing is, they ruin sports for the weak minded, because other morons like them eat that drivel up and believe it. And then worst of all, they regurgitate it. :smh:

@finnns2003 is a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom