The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to be disrespectful to someone's profession but I really think a high percentage of the average sports fan could do his or Stephen A's job...at least the sports opinions parts. The hardest part is the ability to be a "interesting" personality on TV.
Any of us could do that job. Get a little animated, stand by some wild ****. They don't do anything special. I never read any of their writing but as for their shows, anyone can do that.

Everyone would tune in to watch @TheCollector say Irvin is the best WR of all time and Kirk Cousins is an elite and top 10 QB in the league.
Yeah their writings as sports journalists I don't know anything about so I can't speak on that as well but for sure what they do on TV the average sport fan can do. People like shock value hot takes and I even though I can't stand takes like that if someone passed me a mil and a contract to do it my takes would be flaming 
laugh.gif

I don't hate Skip and Stephen A as much as this thread does cause I look at it as just entertainment.

I do find it funny when people who debate on social media use their hot takes as facts though lol

Believe it or not, Skip Bayless used to be a respected sports writer.

Skip has his rare moments of clairvoyance where he speaks some sense but Screamin A on the other hand...can't stand dude :lol: :smh:

Skip and Shannon as a team > Skip and Screamin A

Last edited:
I don't hate Skip and Stephen A as much as this thread does cause I look at it as just entertainment.

I mean that's all it really is at the end of the day.

They're playing a part. Their characters are supposed to get the audience riled up with their hot takes

Last edited:
Max used to be real cool. I feel like over the last couple years, ESPN made him change a little. I still like him though.

I liked McNabb as a player but he's awful on ESPN. He comes off so miserable and jealous. I like how Max hit him with that ether. Know that **** burned his soul.

Last edited:
mcnabb is a lame. 

dude always sounds like a scorned ex girlfriend when talking about other QB's that are better than him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom