The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Head Coach Bill O'Brien (2014-2016), the Texans are 18-0 when leading at halftime of a game. Houston is the only team in the NFL since 2014 that has not given up a half time lead.

Houston : 18-0 : 1.000%
Green Bay : 27-1 : .964%
New England : 33-2 : .943%
Denver : 27-2 : .931%

Weird stat.  I assume it's because when Houston plays good teams they get blown TFO, but when they win it's been against really bad offenses (i.e. in division).

Irvin was a great receiver only thing is he doesn't have the numbers to back his legacy. Kind of why he gets overlooked when the best receivers are discussed.

I wonder if Brock will try to ruin that stat for the defense this weekend

:lol: :smh:

Weird stat.  I assume it's because when Houston plays good teams they get blown TFO, but when they win it's been against really bad offenses (i.e. in division).

I was thinking that too, but also when the offense doesn't let the defense down in the 1st half the team is usally able to grind it out till half time.

Then the run game starts flowing and the defense pins its ears back.

Rico from Judge Dredd 
eek.gif

That fall 
mean.gif

Skip has been caping a little more than usual though. It's almost as if he wants a pat on the head for being a "fan." I'd call him out on it too.

Dude doesn't even believe half of the stuff he says. He's just a sports talk personality with a 99 troll rating and it gets the people goin'!

Last edited:
Skip sucks don't even give him what he wants, let his fall continue

Richard Deitsch ‏@richarddeitsch 38m38 minutes ago
The Empire struck back Tuesday:
First Take (now on ESPN): 647,000 viewers
Undisputed: 103,000
Per @SportsTVRatings & industry sources.

I don't want to be disrespectful to someone's profession but I really think a high percentage of the average sports fan could do his or Stephen A's job...at least the sports opinions parts. The hardest part I guess is  the ability to be a "interesting" personality on TV.

Last edited:
I don't want to be disrespectful to someone's profession but I really think a high percentage of the average sports fan could do his or Stephen A's job...at least the sports opinions parts. The hardest part is the ability to be a "interesting" personality on TV.

Any of us could do that job. Get a little animated, stand by some wild ****. They don't do anything special. I never read any of their writing but as for their shows, anyone can do that.

Everyone would tune in to watch @TheCollector say Irvin is the best WR of all time and Kirk Cousins is an elite and top 10 QB in the league.

Last edited:
all stephen a does is scream hottakes.

the casual fan tends to find it entertaining enough to tune in weekly.

I'll never understand it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom