The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't skimmed the thread from earlier so I'm not sure if this was posted or not but Jeff Garcia wants to steer the ship in San Fran :nerd:

“Let’s be honest with each other. As much as I believe and feel that I am capable of leading a team, people don’t want you to be able to take the shortcut,” Garcia said on KNBR 1050 on Wednesday morning. “They want you to go through the process — they want you to start as the assistant, they want you to work your way up to the coordinator, they want you to work your way into that head coach position.

“I tell you what — the 17 years of professional football experience that I have in my backpocket, and the years of growing up around a father who was a head coach and just being around the game — have prepared me to be the leader of a football team. And that’s what this team needs — they need a leader of the football team.”

Last edited:
2013 draft has more studs than y'all think.

Le'veon, Hopkins, Rhodes, kelce, latavius, Jordan reed, tyrann, sheldon Richardson, trufant, slay, Geno smith.

Just to name a few.

Compared to other drafts the top 15 picks are just incredibly weak

who mans is this?

Bobby Wagner needs to be in the running for DPOY. Leads the L in tackles by a long shot, consistently stuffing running backs, saved the game against AZ with his line jumping

random thought but

i was watching a replay of the pats vs seahawks superbowl and it's really crazy to see how only 2 years can change the landscape of teams.

like 2 years doesn't seem that long but when you watch 2 teams and their players it's kinda wild.

-no more marshawn
-no more vereen
-seahawks oline
-virtually the entire pats defense is gone
-no jimmy graham
-not major but actually weird even as a pats fan seeing gronk on the field
-this guy matthews making a hell of a cameo, don't even know where is now

there's def more but that was off the top of my head. maybe it was just these two teams and it's a bad example but it's not like this game was played 5 years ago. it hasn't even been 2 years yet

Kirk has an elite oline with elite weapons and cant muster up 10+ points at home in a must win game against a team that has "nothing" to play for

I want skins to pay kirk so the skins can have some longevity for a change
They have been the least interesting team in the division for years minus that rg3 rookie season.
It has nothing to do with me thinking he is trash.
And frankly what the skins do with kirk is none of my business

I don't think the skins position is necessarily that bad QB wise..

They can franchise Kirk and depending on how the draft plays out might be able to get a guy at 17, since folks aren't that high on this current QB group.. this also applies to the cards with the 13th pick

Not sure their cap situation, but they should be able to take losing 1 of the WRs.. just assuming 1 of the 2 gotta go

But obviously that won't go well with Kirk taking a QB that high, even if it's a guy you're planning on sitting a year or two (like say the Texas tech or Wyoming QBs.. or if diszor or Watson fall)

I mean Kirk was a 4th rounder and dalton a high 2nd rounder

Oakland, GB and ATL have defenses just as bad. Y'all dumb as **** if you keep giving Kirk a pass because of their defense. It wasn't great but that team still blew mad games on both sides of the ball.
Oak, GB, ATL all tied for 32nd as well :wow: :wow:

Haven't kept up with GB much on defense, but even though ATL and OAK are last they have playmakers that literally do just enough.

I believe OAK was leading the league in pt differential in turn overs

^ Washington doesn't have playmakers? Kerrigan and Norman. Their defense wasn't great but that's not an excuse with that offense they have. They had plenty of chances and blew it on BOTH sides of the ball.

Skip saying Irvin is the best WR ever. Sharpe and Cris Carter laughing at him. Sharpe said he would take TO, CC said he would take Moss.

Last edited:
Damn.

I didn't know Tavon put up, 308 receptions, 5,704 yards, and 53 TD's in his first 4 seasons like Moss did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom