The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its definitely heating up. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think people realize how hurt The Lions were the last 3 weeks and now most of the injured starters are playing this week

I think we win in Seattle and are competitive in Dallas

We had dudes off the street playing the last few weeks

The Lions offense has been off since Travis Swanson got hurt

Last edited:
Nobody is buying that Tannehill is a good QB that just needs help narrative anymore. Had one of the best running games in the league this year, Miller balled out last year in Mia. His line doesnt suck and tanne didn't ball out this year. Tannehill just isn't a good QB period.

Lions have struggled since Stafford got hurt. They aren't Frauds. They a solid team and if Stafford were healthy I'd give them a great shot at beating the Seahawks. Seahawks are frauds. People think these are the Seahawks of old. I'm not buying it. The Seahawks ain't that. They going home quickly. As a cowboys fan I would love to play the Seahawks. Teams I don't want to play are Giants or falcons.

Last edited:
Ajayi got shut down and Tannehill looked horrendous versus the Ravens

I am not even trying to kill Tannehill, I just don't get how after 5 years that one day he is going to turn it on, I think it's time for the Dolphins to move on

you really believe in Tannehill that much?

It would take a lot of words to explain my point of view to you guys. Finnnns has no brain, so it would take an act of God to help him.

Bottom line, the NFL BEGS for QB's, and then ***** on them from day 1. Case in point, giving Ryan Joe ******* Philbin as a head coach.

Or, how about Tyrod Taylor getting Rex Ryan.

Or whatever they've done to Blake Bortles. (who admittedly was drafted way too high)

And on and on we can go down the list. Peep what Indy is doing to Andrew Luck. I think he had his liver removed last year while they draft WR's and we STILL don't have an effective OLine, solid young RB, or a defense in year 5. (Honest question, what is Indy drafting every year? :lol: )

As for me, I was AGAINST drafting Ryan in 2012. Yes, you are reading that right. My reasoning? We had a crap team, he would get thrown to the wolves. (Oh, hey) I wanted a DE (Coples) or a WR (Floyd) something that we could have in place, and THEN go get a QB later on down the line, when the other 52 players were better. Now, as it turns out, I would have been wrong anyways. 2013 had Tyler Bray, Matt Barkley, Geno Smith, Logan Thomas, etc. I would have been PISSED at those results. :lol: Ryan, happens to be better than any of those guys.

Then we traded up to #3, and took Dion Jordan. I'd say that's workin out alright.......

And years later, here we are. Adam Gase (who finnnnnnnns does not like, or believe in) has helped Ryan quite a bit, and Ryan played well for him this year, much as I have stated he can do, given the chance.
Joe Philbin kept Dallas Thomas playing week after week for years. Gase cut him after like 1 game. (along with Billy Turner) The Dolphins won 8 of 9 after that. Strange, I know.

Do I think he can be the best QB in the league? No. Can he win 10-11-12 games in a season with good players and a good coach around him? Yes, yes I do. Really that simple.

bruce arians
nerd.gif

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/bruce-arians-cardinals-dolphins-rain-conspiracy

Nobody is buying that Tannehill is a good QB that just needs help narrative anymore. Had one of the best running games in the league this year, Miller balled out last year in Mia. His line doesnt suck and tanne didn't ball out this year. Tannehill just isn't a good QB period.

Ajayi got shut down and Tannehill looked horrendous versus the Ravens

I am not even trying to kill Tannehill, I just don't get how after 5 years that one day he is going to turn it on, I think it's time for the Dolphins to move on

At this point pretty much everyone can see that. There's one or two captains left, mostly the primary caper flappin his gums right now

Yeah, you watch a lot of Dolphins football, I can tell. :lol:

FYI, in the 12 games Ryan was the QB, Ajayi had 940 yards. 529 yards of those came in THREE games. The other 9? :nerd:

Ryan added career highs in completion percentage, yards per attempt :nerd: and QB rating, but he certainly didn't play well enough to drop the Philbin stigma he has attached to his name now. I know that will take quite a while. (if ever)

Lamar Miller balled out last year huh? :lol: One of my all time favorite players, you're sure he balled out? Cuz I'm more than positive he had ONE game with 20 carries for the whole entire season, and he finished with under 900 yards rushing for the year. Is that, "balling out"?

#Narratives

Im happier about the fact that the Giants WR's were goofing off on a boat instead of resting the week of the playoffs. Our CB's need all the help they can get.

if they have a bad game...oh boy

the backlash is going to be bad, I also read it's gonna be 11 degrees and Eli plays like trash at Lambeau in those conditions

Last edited:
I still will never understand why the phins would stop feeding Miller the ball?

He had a solid 1,100 thru 14 games at 4 a carry with 5 TDs / 200 receiving yard.

Playing behind a bad QB and injuried OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom