The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they have a bad game...oh boy

the backlash is going to be bad, I also read it's gonna be 11 degrees and Eli plays like trash at Lambeau in those conditions

Eli aint peyton

I wished the giants oline went to a boat party

Woulda gladly left them there

Im happier about the fact that the Giants WR's were goofing off on a boat instead of resting the week of the playoffs. Our CB's need all the help they can get.

Your welcome. Giants fans and players SB was beating us. Packers should pick their carcasses clean easy.

People that think a off day boat trip is bad are Mike & Mike listeners.

Im happier about the fact that the Giants WR's were goofing off on a boat instead of resting the week of the playoffs. Our CB's need all the help they can get.

if they have a bad game...oh boy

the backlash is going to be bad, I also read it's gonna be 11 degrees and Eli plays like trash at Lambeau in those conditions

You know Eli has played great his last 2 playoff games at Lambeau right?

Last edited:
900 yards on 185 carries...4.5 ypc. That's pretty darn good if you ask me. Should of fed him more.

9th in the league this year in overall rushing offense. His line didn't suck. No excuse no more..

Last edited:

Your welcome. Giants fans and players SB was beating us. Packers should pick their carcasses clean easy.

:lol:

Ya'll was in the must win situation.

We pulled our best player while ya'll ain't show up till the 4th, then Cousins break your heart with 2 ugly INT's.

People that think a off day boat trip is bad are Mike & Mike listeners.

Who knows if it will effect their play but I mean if i had to pick one or the other id rather have them flying around the country to have boat fun than resting the week of.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ players usually have a day off after a win regardless?

What's the big ******* deal.

From D.C. To Miami by jet is like 2 hours and back up to To NJ is 2.5/3

You act like they were parting the night before.

Last edited:
Polian was / is trash.

Ask colts fans.

Hell if you don't believe it, scan his last 5 drafts.

So let's say he fell off or that his best days are behind him...

Trash and ovverated shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR this mans name...nobody that had two seperate teams in multiple superbowls is trash...two different eras, pre and post salary cap...

I know how u feel about the Colts, but be objective man..

It might not be a big deal but id rather have them flying around having boat fun the week of the playoffs than resting.

there is no big deal but when you throw it all over social media on playoff week and they lose, people are going to jump all over it

especially when Trey is sitting there with a blunt in his hand and they are turnt up in a club with the Biebs

Last edited:
oh damn i didnt even know they were turnt up in a club with Biebs. Id rather have them doing that than resting the week of the playoffs too.

'85 Bears were getting wasted every night on Bourbon Street in the week leading up the SB and they still washed the Pats.

A couple Giants players coming down to Miami for a day is no big deal.

Last edited:
So let's say he fell off or that his best days are behind him...

Trash and ovverated shouldn't be ANYWHERE NEAR this mans name...nobody that had two seperate teams in multiple superbowls is trash...two different eras, pre and post salary cap...

I know how u feel about the Colts, but be objective man..

I give credit all the time to teams.

Thats why I said ask colts fans and look at his last 5 drafts.

it's 2017, different age with social media so folks are going ***** and moan when players document doing stuff like this

Problem with Polian was that he let his son Chris basically run the team last 7 years or so and every draft was really not good.

Prime Polian when he was drafting himself was one of the top general managers in the game. But IMO I wouldnt hire him bc he would want his son involved and tbh I think the game has passed him. JMHO

ESPN NY really replaced Le Batard with Screamin' A Smith
mean.gif
mean.gif

900 yards on 185 carries...4.5 ypc. That's pretty darn good if you ask me. Should of fed him more.

9th in the league this year in overall rushing offense. His line didn't suck. No excuse no more..

We're still talking about Lamar Miller right?

Can't speak for Miami but for Houston I wasn't too impressed with him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom