The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I believed in Seattle for majority of the season but that team just isn't the same anymore. Injuries, O line, Wilson and they've struggled at home. I don't know how healthy Detroit will be but I think they gotta better shot than what most people are thinking.

- It's hilarious to me how many ex NFL players I've seen over the last week say Matt Moore is better than Tannehill. I laugh and think of NT every time.

- ODB and Cruz have been flying to Miami and LA on their days off throughout the whole season. This is nothing new. Our offense will struggle this weekend because it has all season long. I expect the typical numbers they've put up all season long.

I think Lions will beat Seattle

Certainly hope this isn't the case. Don't want to see Dallas get off the hook this easy. They'd wash Detroit again in the Divisional Round.

I hate Detroit even got in the damn thing. The 'Skins would've been a more competitive wild card opponent.

Last edited:
Actually that was your super bowl

:lol:

Ya'll was in the must win situation.

We pulled our best player while ya'll ain't show up till the 4th, then Cousins break your heart with 2 ugly INT's.

We wouldn't have gone to Miami and partied like we won the SB after last Sunday's game. That was the NY Zest crew.

How hard did ya'll prepare for Sunday's game cuz it looked like Cousins and nem was drunk?

How hard did ya'll prepare for Sunday's game cuz it looked like Cousins and nem was drunk?

I don't know. I'd like to believe the Giants defense is playing really well right now and stopped us on offense. It sounds like the Giants fans believe their defense is trash and it was all Kirks fault we couldn't score. Give your defense some credit. They've played great as of late.

He's right, the Packers fans on here never start drama.

Last edited:
1325.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know. I'd like to believe the Giants defense is playing really well right now and stopped us on offense. It sounds like the Giants fans believe their defense is trash and it was all Kirks fault we couldn't score. Give your defense some credit. They've played great as of late.

But you told us Turnt was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom