The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have cojones to quote that savage post without deleting the text.

I'm not as brave
laugh.gif
NT's damns have been left in 2016

mlj69wwxgoyyqotnaxot.jpg

One has a top 5 line, one has a bottom 5 line. I think that's a pretty big deal but hey, one is in the playoffs, one is at home.

You can bring up lines all you want. The bottom LINE is Kirk is better then Eli. I didn't see you or any other Giants fan quote that post about Eli vs Kirk in their 4th and 5th seasons.

You conveniently avoid everything that shows Kirk is better and opt for line excuses to why a 2 time SB winning QB who's been in the league for over 10 years is better then a guy in his 5th year who's only been the starter for 2 seasons.

You guys swear by Eli but if you use your own metrics against Eli that you do for Kirk then you would have wanted Eli gone after year 5.

Last edited:
You can bring up lines all you want. The bottom LINE is Kirk is better then Eli. I didn't see you or any other Giants fan quote that post about Eli vs Kirk in their 4th and 5th seasons.

You conveniently avoid everything that shows Kirk is better and opt for line excuses to why a 2 time SB winning QB who's been in the league for over 10 years is better then a guy in his 5th year who's only been the starter for 2 seasons.

You guys swear by Eli but if you use your own metrics against Eli you do for Kirk then you would have wanted Eli gone after year 5.

Last year Eli had better numbers than Kirk but had one of the worst defense of all time. This year Kirk had better numbers than Eli but a bottom 5 D.

Last year Giants missed the playoffs
This year Skins missed the playoffs

If Kirk is so much better than Eli, how come he cant compensate for a bad D?
Week 17 was there for you to take and yall choked.
And you cant even blame your defense because they held giants to 13 points.
When it came down to it, Eli made the game winning throw and Kirk made the game losing throw.

Last year Eli had better numbers than Kirk but had one of the worst defense of all time. This year Kirk had better numbers than Eli but a bottom 5 D.

Last year Giants missed the playoffs
This year Skins missed the playoffs

If Kirk is so much better than Eli, how come he cant compensate for a bad D?
Week 17 was there for you to take and yall choked.
And you cant even blame your defense because they held giants to 13 points.
When it came down to it, Eli made the game winning throw and Kirk made the game losing throw.

You just used Eli's defense as the reason why he couldn't make the playoffs last year then turn around and ask why Cousins couldn't overcome his terrible defense this year? Why is a bad defense an excuse for Eli and not Kirk?

I've already admitted Kirk had a bad game Sunday. Sunday isn't the reason we didn't make the playoffs. Our defense vs Detroit, Cincinnati and in part vs Dallas week 2 is the ultimate reason. We had the lead late in all those games but the defense gave up those leads.

Washington was the worst defense on 3rd down in 2016.

Last edited:
One has a top 5 line, one has a bottom 5 line. I think that's a pretty big deal but hey, one is in the playoffs, one is at home.

You guys swear by Eli but if you use your own metrics against Eli that you do for Kirk then you would have wanted Eli gone after year 5.

When you start seeing numbers that Kirk is as good as Peyton in their 4th or 5th season, you realize stats don't tell you everything. Kirk put up all those yards to do what? Choke in big time games and runaway from the end zone. Kirk is in the perfect situation and system, put him in SF like you said earlier, you gotta very different looking QB. Your boy would be 25-30 in the league. All those weapons and all that time is good for yards but no points or wins.

Washington's defense is not as bad as the 2015 Giants. Our defense was in the record books last year. If Kirk is so great, why couldn't he get it done when necessary? That team lost 4 of the last 6. Oakland, GB and Atlanta got it done with defenses just as bad. You gotta stop using your defense as an excuse. That's part of the problem but Kirk is also the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom