The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All there is to it, really
laugh.gif
People see what they want to see. A ten yard gain on a curl is getting "cooked" nowadays
laugh.gif
Yeah I was a little disappointed, I wanted to see him at least get burned for 20+ 
laugh.gif

honestly dont go by me, one of my favorite things to do in here is overexaggerate how bad tannehill is.

but thats only because EVERY year in here...."its Tannehills year, watch"

but hes still awful.

Last edited:
My biggest concern coming into this season is if Matt Jones has cleaned up his fumbling issues. Kirk still in playing for money so he'll be motivated to ball out. The defense adding Norman and having a year under its belt in Berrys scheme should improve.
The only Matt Jones we acknowledge 

The Tannehill/Carr debate would be different if Tannehill had Carr's OL & defense.

honestly dont go by me, one of my favorite things to do in here is overexaggerate how bad tannehill is.

but hes still awful.

its Tannehills year, watch

but hes still awful.

You just watch, it's Tannehill's Year!

My biggest concern coming into this season is if Matt Jones has cleaned up his fumbling issues. Kirk still in playing for money so he'll be motivated to ball out. The defense adding Norman and having a year under its belt in Berrys scheme should improve.

The only Matt Jones we acknowledge 

View media item 2116864

Man him, Felix, Hillis, and McFadden were gods to people in AR. Had me thinking all of them would flourish and be legends in the NFL smh

Last edited:
GlassAmusingBeardedcollie-poster.jpg

EDIT: Nicholas and his Edward Fortyhands beat me to it.
mean.gif
I'm getting too old for these young delinquents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom