The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the scale is 1/8

And I don't believe it's a trolling opinion. The cop thought he wasn't under the influence of booze, he probably wasn't under the influence.

Heck what do I know.

*There goes Mister Friendly capping for athletes again

We trust police judgement the majority of the time especially in regards to probable cause.

Why shouldn't we trust it here?

I'm not about convicting people in the court of public opinion.

The trained professional who's job is to bust people's *** for infractions decided he wasn't probably under the influence of booze, I'll side with their decision on this one.

7/10 4/10

@dreClark

Ed Bouchette
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@EdBouchette

Le'Veon Bell said he was notified by NFL of his failed drug test in March, even though in June he told media he did not miss any such test
5:36 PM - 28 Jul 2016

Mike ReissVerified account
‏@MikeReiss
TE Martellus Bennett asked if it's challenging to develop chemistry w/ 2 new QBs. His answer: "I've dated 2 girls at the same time before."

We will bring Andre back to form
smile.gif
He's about as useful as Andre the Giant these days
This. Glad this guy isn't on our squad anymore 
mean.gif

smile.gif

mean.gif
Not his fault Luck throws it to the other team
Bum couldn't even run the right routes though or get open. I damn near think I could've done a better job. At times he was so trash we had to put Griff Whalen in 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We will bring Andre back to form :smile:

This. Glad this guy isn't on our squad anymore :smh:

Bum couldn't even run the right routes though or get open. I damn near think I could've done a better job. At times he was so trash we had to put Griff Whalen in :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

your QB was so trash that you had to put Hasselbeck, Whitehurst, Lindley, and Freeman in at QB doe :nerd:

in before "injuries"

Last edited:

smile.gif

mean.gif

Bum couldn't even run the right routes though or get open. I damn near think I could've done a better job. At times he was so trash we had to put Griff Whalen in 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
your QB was so trash that you had to put Hasselbeck, Whitehurst, Lindley, and Freeman in at QB doe
nerd.gif
in before "injuries"

Jerry Jones must use a goon meter before he signs players. My squad is staring to look like the raiders under Al Davis, ish is sickening.

in all seriousness about Tannehill, i don't think he's nearly as bad as a lot of NT makes him out to be. he's more than serviceable. he's doesn't exactly have a boat load of support. i'm not sure what QB would go to Miami and light **** up the last two years.

I think the divide between average/more than servicable to "top 10-12" is where the arguments and hilarity ensue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom