The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel NT and miko grimes are the only group of people who see how bad/subpar tannehill is. 

Asked this one dolphins fan I work with, how he feels about tannehill and he said "he's an excellent quarterback" 

Tannehill is about to have a pretty good season under Gase with Jarvis, Foster, Davante and Cameron.

Does anyone really buy Robinson's story?

Robinson was found asleep at the wheel of his car while it was slowly sinking into the pond. The 25-year-old Robinson and his passenger, 29-year-old Marissa O. Staples, were unhurt. However, police officers had to tell Robinson multiple times that the car was in the pond and convince him to leave, according to the police report.

This is one of those cases where the cop threw him a bone....no way he was sober.

Link

We been over this before in regards to Robinson.

People falling asleep at the wheel is a real thing, also cops aren't very likely to throw a bone on DUI/DWI.

The nut hugging on Tannehill already in here you would of thought he won the mvp last season :lol:

I honestly find it comical.
Just makes me laugh to push the Tannehill button.

I like him and all, I think he has a damn good head on his shoulders. But the pure hatered and anger this guy brings out in people is something to astonishing.

Last edited by a moderator:

People falling asleep at the wheel is a real thing, also cops aren't very likely to throw a bone on DUI/DWI.

It's very real, but also once you are in a lake and the cops are there them your body also wakes up, even if running on exhaustion

I forgot all about Dion Jordan

he better not screw this chance up

also it sounds like Robinson got a free pass, no DUI tests were administered

Last edited:

You must be new to how the law is circumvented towards athletes/entertainers.

It's very real, but also once you are in a lake and the cops are there them your body also wakes up, even if running on exhaustion

The fact that he as also told MULTIPLE times that he was in a pond is a bit curious to me...

I forgot all about Dion Jordan

he better not screw this chance up

also it sounds like Robinson got a free pass, no DUI tests were administered

Bingo.

Last edited:
We trust police judgement the majority of the time especially in regards to probable cause.

Why shouldn't we trust it here?

I'm not about convicting people in the court of public opinion.

The trained professional who's job is to bust people's *** for infractions decided he wasn't probably under the influence of booze, I'll side with their decision on this one.

Last edited:
We trust police judgement the majority of the time especially in regards to probable cause.

The trained professional who's job is to bust people's *** for infractions decided he wasn't probably under the influence of booze, I'll side with their decision on this one.

View media item 1573732

denard-robinson-look-o.gif

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96

Scot McCloughan hurt hand by PUNCHING A WALL when a team doc told him that Doctson (Achilles) could be out 3 months (not that bad) #********

:lol: :smh:

7/10

in all seriousness about Tannehill, i don't think he's nearly as bad as a lot of NT makes him out to be. he's more than serviceable. he's doesn't exactly have a boat load of support. i'm not sure what QB would go to Miami and light **** up the last two years.

7/10

:lol:

He tried.

in all seriousness about Tannehill, i don't think he's nearly as bad as a lot of NT makes him out to be. he's more than serviceable. he's doesn't exactly have a boat load of support. i'm not sure what QB would go to Miami and light **** up the last two years.

tanne has had some pieces on offense.

Issue is Oline was meh and the coaching staff sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom