The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman is gonna look like Nnamdi with the Eagles this year watch.

Except for the fact that the Skins run a similar scheme and packages to what Carolina runs. He'll be fine.

Let's stop the presses that he got beat in a one-on-one drill in practice.

Hot taking on Day 2 of camp. Yall early.

I remember yall had Hall getting cooked in training camp last season, so yall used to it

Last edited:
Norman is gonna look like Nnamdi with the Eagles this year watch.

Except for the fact that the Skins run a similar scheme and packages to what Carolina runs. He'll be fine.

Let's stop the presses that he got beat in a one-on-one drill in practice.

Hot taking on Day 2 of camp. Yall early.

I remember yall had Hall getting cooked in training camp last season, so yall used to it

We talkin' about practice...

All I see in that video is D Jack running a good route and Kirk throwing a dart.

All there is to it, really :lol:

Try Again...

10nt2eg.png

lol really?
Throwin it in on Norman on the first day of camp on one route?

Not shocking with this right now, all or nothing group but damn...

My biggest concern coming into this season is if Matt Jones has cleaned up his fumbling issues. Kirk still in playing for money so he'll be motivated to ball out. The defense adding Norman and having a year under its belt in Berrys scheme should improve.

Who is picking up Madden this year? For the first time in years I may actually get a copy. Norman being the best corner and Trent being the 6th best LT has wanting it.

I was Madden diehard growing up but FIFA is the only sports game that matters right now.

Last edited:
Aldon Smith going to rehab. Sad to see all the problems he's had. Hopefully he can finally get clean and figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom