The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Fuller is slated to make more money than Hopkins this season.

Get what's yours, Nuk.

Last edited:
Former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher and Chiefs reach agreement on 4-year, $63 million extension that includes $40M gtd, sources tell ESPN.

Former first-round pick Anthony Davis, who spent last year out football, is reporting to 49ers' training camp today.

Last edited:
Former No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher and Chiefs reach agreement on 4-year, $63 million extension that includes $40M gtd, sources tell ESPN.

watt.0.gif

The Tannehill/Carr debate would be different if Tannehill had Carr's OL & defense.

That defense just replaced almost every starter this off season :lol:
Pass Blocking was good though

I've been saying it since his rookie year, as good as the line was last year, and they were pretty good in 2014 too, Carr deserves some credit for the pass protection as well.

His feet and pocket pressence A1. There would be quite a few more sacks and blemishes on the units resume with another QB back there.

just watched the first episode of All or Nothing. pretty damn good

as for Bruce, he's pretty corny IMO. it just feels like an act and a lot of, "i swear guys, i'm not a lame old white dude" :lol:

Remember the name Shaq Thompson

I'm already extremely impressed with how fast Thomas Davis and Luke are in their reads amd attacking....they're Sooooo fast man...

Add in another uber athletic lb to that core just makes me smh...if he's as freaky an athlete as they say the rich just got richer.

Can't wait!

Washington training camp notes...

Offensive line is wearing shirts that read Hogs 2.0. That's the mindset coming into this season.

Breeland has been impressive so far. Jamming WRs, knocking them off routes and recovered to break up a deep pass on D Jack.

Kirk knows he has to prove himself once again.

Su'a Cravens through watching film made a read and picked off a pass in practice.

Perry Riley is off the PUP list.

Norman said he's using his physical style of play to help cure Matt Jones of his fumbling issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom