The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S&T NFL Discussion Thread bonding...Full hearts...

W/ them clear eyes...

We cant lose!

#LennyontheHenny

a55a5in11 a55a5in11 elpablo21 elpablo21

:smile:

200_d.gif

wait what are we talking about?

Shutup...just gimne a hug.

P.S. I have no idea what it's about(ya'll coined it)...Henny strong tonight!

Last edited:
If you mix hard liquor I question you.

Stop drinking sh-t liquor if you have to put a sugary substance in it. And if you need to, make sure it comes in a pineapple, coconut, or has some damn accompaniment with it such as an umbrella or a sword. At least you'll have the adult version of a coloring book at the restaurant table.

If you mix hard liquor I question you.

Stop drinking sh-t liquor if you have to put a sugary substance in it. And if you need to, make sure it comes in a pineapple, coconut, or has some damn accompaniment with it such as an umbrella or a sword. At least you'll have the adult version of a coloring book at the restaurant table.

I have one eye open trying to read this....Honestly, it's the only way it makes sense...And sense it does make. :smokin

oadjkllasdlkdlkjlkelelkj

Last edited:
Not even this green tea is helping my stomach from dinner last night :smh: had a chicken tender wrap and fries from a local diner.

[thread="651382"]wtf did y'all drink? :lol: [/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]It's currently snowing where i'm at, around 4 inches so the city is shut down. [/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]But I still have to go do my 12-8 shift at the store :x [/thread]

Chardonnay, multiple beers, chardonnay.

I've turned weak.

We had kind of a snow day at work yesterday, but I don't work Fridays anyway :smh: it's still cold as **** though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom