The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaann...I was gonna catch up on this thread, but on the first page I was seeing nothing but red and got frustrated then pissed off. :lol:

Skipped to the last page. Wtf was that about? Jesus. It hurt my head on this mobile.

Last edited:
Maaann...I was gonna catch up on this thread, but on the first page I was seeing nothing but red and got frustrated then pissed off. :lol:

Skipped to the last page. Wtf was that about? Jesus.

Have no idea who did that bro. :nerd:
Let's not worry about it :pimp:

You ready for football tomorrow?

taking away the anonymity of the reps is essential for general.

people need to see who reps the ridiculous racist posts that pop up in threads. 

This, should just make it anonymous for non-race/religion/etc topics. I'm not that concerned with who'd rep a booty gif :lol:

Skipped to the last page. Wtf was that about? Jesus.

Have no idea who did that bro. :nerd:
Let's not worry about it :pimp:

You ready for football tomorrow?

I won't be watching. I'll check for score updates, but I have little interest right now. The wife and I are going to a movie during the second game and OAK/HOU...I just can't get even remotely excited. I'll be cleaning out my storage unit, to put context to it. That's how disinterested I am.

Last edited:
I'm picking Star Wars (even the prequels) over Connor Cook vs Brock Osweiler 9 times outta 8

Last edited:
I'm taking playoff football 10/10 I mean Seahawks vs saints 2011 looked terrible and Marshawn had his beast quake

I'm taking playoff football 10/10 I mean Seahawks vs saints 2011 looked terrible and Marshawn had his beast quake

I can watch any NFL game. College is a different story though. But ehhh, some people are football fans, and others are just fans of their own teams.

agreed, I am not missing the playoffs

don't care if the first game is depleted Raiders vs. the worst free agent signing of the past few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom