The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, I am not missing the playoffs

don't care if the first game is depleted Raiders vs. the worst free agent signing of the past few years

Sorry not everyone can be the dream team.

9847205-large.jpg

I'm taking playoff football 10/10 I mean Seahawks vs saints 2011 looked terrible and Marshawn had his beast quake

Used to be like this...then again, if Minnesota was in it, I'm probably watching even the first game tomorrow.

The Vikes are sucking the football life out of me. :smh:

Last edited:
If you post anything positive about any of my teams, I will rep you.

If you post anything positive about NY, I will rep you.

If you post anything negative about anything related to Boston, I will rep you.

Showing who reps who will bring a lot of emotions and hurt feelings to NT. I'm all for it.

What kinda foo foo silly nonsense is this?

Tryna get dudes to slurp on you and NY for some likes. Cats over here like you got them cheeseburgers word to Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.
For real though, F-ck Boston. Don't even need the rep.

I'm picking Star Wars (even the prequels) over Connor Cook vs Brock Osweiler

Even I agree with this. :lol:

Wife and I may go to Rogue One tomorrow, but snow/ice may clip that. May "have" to watch football. :wink:

I'm watching football.
But I introduced my wife to Stranger Things. She's hooked and I get to watch it again. :pimp:

I just started Star Wars Rebels and Black Sails as well.

Showing who reps who will bring a lot of emotions and hurt feelings to NT. I'm all for it.

Tryna get dudes to slurp on you and NY for some likes. Cats over here like you got them cheeseburgers word to Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

:lol: got me dying

Nah, I've pissed off pretty much everyone in this thread before. Don't care about likes or reps. We were talking about people not owning up to what they rep and ****. I'm letting it be known if any of that **** is posted, I was one of the ones to rep it.

Nah, I've pissed off pretty much everyone in this thread before. Don't care about likes or reps. We were talking about people not owning up to what they rep and ****. I'm letting it be known if any of that **** is posted, I was one of the ones to rep it.

lol I can dig it.

Just wanted to drop that Cheesbugers line. Made me laugh.

John Clayton on ESPN said without Carr and Penn the one thing Oakland has going for them is Brock at QB for Houston. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom