The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my university got 10+ inches of snow.

damn I wish I was at school 
laugh.gif

something really wrong with your system if a 9-7 team has home field over a 12-4 team.

Ikr that winning the division stuff is crazy too me, they need to fix that... Especially them teams that wins the awful AFC South.... It's baffling with a QB like Luck he can't win it...off subject but its a decent question lol

something really wrong with your system if a 9-7 team has home field over a 12-4 team.

Ikr that winning the division stuff is crazy too me, they need to fix that... Especially them teams that wins the awful AFC South.... It's baffling with a QB like Luck he can't win it...off subject but its a decent question lol

I like the idea of the division winners being rewarded, even if their record is less than that of a WC and this really only happens once every 3-4 years or so. I don't think it's a big deal, but I understand what people mean.

Last edited:
I don't.. Auto spot in the playoff is enough. Whoever has the better record should get the home game period.

AGREED!!! just how the NBA have it...NFL should reward winning more games than just winning a weak division, i'm a Chargers fan and we even benefitted from that before and it still wasnt right

winning the AFC North isn't hard to do, i believe Chargers as bad as they were this year would win the AFC North if they was in it, knowing how dominant we was against the division this season but just because u win a lesser division u shouldnt be granted a home game, the team with the better record should be warranted an home team...point blank period

winning the AFC North isn't hard to do, i believe Chargers as bad as they were this year would win the AFC North if they was in it, knowing how dominant we was against the division this season but just because u win a lesser division u shouldnt be granted a home game, the team with the better record should be warranted an home team...point blank period

Nah. Chargers ain't better than the Steelers or Ravens.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom