The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll can have your city livin' though...Someday...I'm moving to Montana.
smokin.gif
I've always wanted to live in the mountains in NC one day.

Isolated, and peaceful

Seattle and northern/western washington are great.

So Cal has a lot of activities.

Been to a few places in Mexico, all with a good enough experience.

Salt Lake... don't.

North Dakota... don't.

Las Vegas/Reno always a good time to make memories.

Orlando and Miami are ok. I have a lot of family there, so we just hang out more than anything.

St. Paul, Minnesota is nice.

Grand Rapids, Michigan is gorgeous.

I know there are a few more but can't think of them currently.

U never understood the hype for Cali. All it's good for is a cheap quick vacation
U mixing that up with Seattle

You ever been up here? You Asian and Rave. You would love it
:lol:
Yes I been
Food is good and the weather was sunny when I went (which is rare)
Don't know what I could do in Seattle other than visit the space needle and the stadium doe

We got an ocean, a sound, 2 mountain ranges, a rain forest, desert, smokey the bear forest. We by far the best state.
Oh and we got water, suck it cali

Ya'll can have your city livin' though...Someday...I'm moving to Montana. :smokin

Texas for me.
Small ranch, horses, goat, chickens.

do we have a commish? :nerd:

You called?

:lol: i think we decided it might be best not to do an "actress" draft

still down doe :nerd:

Well if people want to be sissys then fine. Last I knew this was America and as long as we abide by the rules of this nation we can support such a thing. But... if you want to be un-American I guess...

:lol:

hey i'm with you, man. i don't see why we can't do it

Well sound the horn and gather the lads.

Will be making offical rules and posting the sign up shwet shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lived in Miami and DC. Currently live in Miami Beach, only places I'd consider moving to in the US are NY and Chicago.

Cali is definitely the best state in the country, not even close honestly. 

The property value you can still find in Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota is amazing. I'm not familiar with Texas, but I'm guessing it could be the same.

I think Montana is superior overall than Wyoming and SD though. Personal opinion. And I think with all, though I don't know Wyoming as much as the other two, I would say the western half is the spot to be.

Last edited:
Cali is definitely the best state in the country, not even close honestly. 
I agree but I have nothing else to base it on. Never really been other places. We have the best weather though. I wore basketball shorts and a wife beater today...

Being a Mexican I wouldn't think of living anywhere else. Lot of racism in the country. I like living around my peoples so I don't got to deal with racism. I had a homie that moved to Colorado and came back real quick. Said the racism is out of hand.

Been to San Diego. It's nice af but expensive as hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom