The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH there's really no reason to leave Cali.
It has everything you need.
I love that place. I love New York as well.
They wash out to me.

TBH there's really no reason to leave Cali.
It has everything you need.
I love that place. I love New York as well.
They wash out to me.

CA has everything except pizza, man. pizza in CA is trash. just like the cheesesteaks in Philly :smh:

CA seems way too overrated to me and I was birthed there.

girls in the Bay Area are very meh...both personality and looks wise. but as far as outdoor activities, it's great. surfing. snowboarding/skiing. hiking. rock climbing. camping. can do it all. job market is amazing in the bay area. traffic is a nightmare. SF is a soul-less and character-less city IMO (the people...taken over by hipsters and techies)

socal has terrible traffic but is probably better than norcal. the girls. the mexican food. korean food. all better in socal :lol:

Last edited:
Boston rolls better then Philly rolls.

It's a good thing I don't care for pizza then if Cali pizza sucks. Our Mexican food tho [emoji]128552[/emoji]

I've lived in LA all my life except for like a year in Sacramento. Honestly I like the people in Sacramento better then the people in LA. Girls and people in general are friendly in Sacramento. LA girls more stuck up. Sacramento girls were way easier but that's just what I experienced. Might be moving back to Sacramento in the upcoming year.

Last edited:
You can have all the halal carts in NYC... not just halal guys
get

DC is cool.

Bmore is more my tempo.

DC itself is small as hell.

You have to venture out.

I hate tourist destinations.

I like being with the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back