Status
Not open for further replies.
DC is cool.

Bmore is more my tempo.

DC itself is small as hell.

You have to venture out.

I hate tourist destinations.

I like being with the people.

The monuments are great, but DC has a lot more to offer than just the national mall.

CA seems way too overrated to me and I was birthed there.

girls in the Bay Area are very meh...both personality and looks wise. but as far as outdoor activities, it's great. surfing. snowboarding/skiing. hiking. rock climbing. camping. can do it all. job market is amazing in the bay area. traffic is a nightmare. SF is a soul-less and character-less city IMO (the people...taken over by hipsters and techies)

Sounds like Seattle.

I never understood the hype for Cali. All it's good for is a cheap quick vacation

Last edited:
CA seems way too overrated to me and I was birthed there.

girls in the Bay Area are very meh...both personality and looks wise. but as far as outdoor activities, it's great. surfing. snowboarding/skiing. hiking. rock climbing. camping. can do it all. job market is amazing in the bay area. traffic is a nightmare. SF is a soul-less and character-less city IMO (the people...taken over by hipsters and techies)

Sounds like Seattle.

i'm trying to get out of the bay area by end of 2017, hopefully. portland, ideally. i have more friends up there than i do in the Bay.

do we have a commish? :nerd:

You called?

:lol: i think we decided it might be best not to do an "actress" draft

still down doe :nerd:

Well if people want to be sissys then fine. Last I knew this was America and as long as we abide by the rules of this nation we can support such a thing. But... if you want to be un-American I guess...

:lol:

hey i'm with you, man. i don't see why we can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom