The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but I have nothing else to base it on. Never really been other places. We have the best weather though. I wore basketball shorts and a wife beater today...

Being a Mexican I wouldn't think of living anywhere else. Lot of racism in the country. I like living around my peoples so I don't got to deal with racism. I had a homie that moved to Colorado and came back real quick. Said the racism is out of hand.
Women, weed, weather, the most progressive state in the union, literally everything you could want to do is available. Beach, mountains, city, country, national parks, world's 6th largest economy. Hopefully I'll never leave. 

As long as we don't post pics we'll probably be fine.. 
nerd.gif

Cali is definitely the best state in the country, not even close honestly. 
I agree but I have nothing else to base it on. Never really been other places. We have the best weather though. I wore basketball shorts and a wife beater today...

Being a Mexican I wouldn't think of living anywhere else. Lot of racism in the country. I like living around my peoples so I don't got to deal with racism. I had a homie that moved to Colorado and came back real quick. Said the racism is out of hand.

Been to San Diego. It's nice af but expensive as hell.

Miami is probably the easiest city for a Latino person to live

Hawaii got to be something you're set on. Because it's not like you can just get in the car and drive away

Women, weed, weather, the most progressive state in the union, literally everything you could want to do is available. Beach, mountains, city, country, national parks, world's 6th largest economy. Hopefully I'll never leave. 

Cali is also heavily in debt and taxes are the worst...You can get weed legally in WA, which is also more progressive. Beach (though rocky), mountain, city, country, national parks is all within 60 miles or less of the city depending where you live. Washington's economy is also ranked higher than California nationally...Cali ain't that special. To each their own, I suppose. And this is just for perspective. I love my home state, but not enough to **** on other places. I think lots of other places offer benefits that fit me where I can more tolerably deal with the drawbacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom