The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait
That was a free agent?
:x
Nah man she would have been at least a 2nd round choice for me
Lawd have mercy

Man left my company party to come home not too long ago.
Got pulled over by NYPD for a checkpoint. Cop was straight with me, I was straight with him. I wasnt slurring my speech or anything I did a breathalizer and as the results were coming back on the breathalizer, we were ************. The result came up he didnt show me told me to sit in the car. Thought I was a goner and so was my hellcat bc wifey doesnt drive. He comes up to the window and says Merry Christmas Joe go home not gonna take away that car from you.
Was literally a block away from my garage where this new checkpoint was set up. All I had were coors lights bc that was what the best available there (I know ****** isnt it) and I literally turned down shots all night.

This was very humbling I wasnt bombed but legally yea probably drunk dont know the bac as he didnt show me. Probably had 7-8 beers over a 5 hour span. I know people say this but I am not incoherent but legally yes probably drunk. Fully aware of whats going on.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

Sorry fellas but I had to let this out

Im still like shook about it

Im not trying to make excuses I know this was wrong.

probably the best thing to happen to you. those reality checks in life can make one re-evaluate things before its too late.

DSA has good taste in meat (no DSA)

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

I mean, I would have gone this route:

View media item 2273969

View media item 2274045

An IG model with the pseudo tattoos(script on ribs, nonlegible writing or sign on forearm, and worst of all just the word blessed anywhere on the body (but on the booty :rofl: ) tells me all I need to know about IATT IATT pick.

I don't know if I could stomach being around her long enough to even get to the booty, she's bad though, yowsers :wow:

Last edited:
@AdamShefter: Recently-acquired WR Michael Floyd will be active for his first game with Patriots today, per source. Likely not a big role, but active.

Going after that last ranked Jets secondary I see...:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom