The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briana Bette is a strong pick but the Bernice Burgos pick was so good they called it cheating. Basketball reasons level shade.

Briana Bette is a strong pick but the Bernice Burgos pick was so good they called it cheating. Basketball reasons level shade.

just like NE Patriots football. at least we're all consistent in here

Last edited:
Alright my official grades.

First @Mamba MVP
 the man that got my vote. He had a little something for everyone was very pragmatic going for that broad appeal to make sure he gets the electoral vote in key states, smart strategy.

Natalie who he pointed out would help reach out to the Zazie Beetz delegation and Keri really won me over and Black Widow was the icing on the cake. He gets....

latest
 perfect score

@KingKoopa
  he wasn't looking for the electoral college with his campaign he just went full grass roots and gave his base what he wants and im with it Brixx, Draya, Ashanti...he may not get my vote this time but he is the peoples champ so still he gets....

latest
perfect score

It took me a while to appreciate @Elpablo21
 and his picks. The pandering with Brian Bette was good bait to warm me up to his campaign. Duff is hot but it made me think he was going soft I  was worried for a second but Ayisha Diaz let me know he remembered who is base is. BUT then we got maria menounos and Pabs was trying to play both sides of the fence to much for me. He gets...

bluerocket-5c7fb3ca-d5e0-4444-8fc8-1d18296d896a-v2

@TheCollector
  heart was in the right place with his pics but because of the rules of democracy the world wasn't ready for some of his ideals yet and he had to compromise some of his picks but they where still good picks. He gets...

grade_b_minus.0.png

I wasn't really wowed by at @dragicon
's campaign but I like the message he was trying to get out their on the debate floor and the Misty Copeland pick did not go unnoticed.Also he is a fellow City fan so extra brownie points. He gets...

grade_b_minus.0.png

@Chester McFloppy
 came with the bold campaign strategy of of standing with a group of "workers" we all know we couldn't live without. For the Teanna Trump pick alone he gets a special grade which is worth just as much as a perfect score in my eyes. He gets...

Smiling_Devil_Emoji.png

Everyone else gets a C+ cause im to lazy to review all their picks again.

Oh except for @shatterkneesinc
 he gets a special grade as well for his....efforts...

son.jpg
not-giant-enough-letter-l.jpg

You and your fake crowd noise

That poll is washed, draft was washed, NT washed for running old girl off and she's washed for letting folk run her off.

I've been pissed since Monday night. We lose tomorrow I'm gonna snap. Reverting back to my Bow B4 Me form.

Man left my company party to come home not too long ago.
Got pulled over by NYPD for a checkpoint. Cop was straight with me, I was straight with him. I wasnt slurring my speech or anything I did a breathalizer and as the results were coming back on the breathalizer, we were ************. The result came up he didnt show me told me to sit in the car. Thought I was a goner and so was my hellcat bc wifey doesnt drive. He comes up to the window and says Merry Christmas Joe go home not gonna take away that car from you.
Was literally a block away from my garage where this new checkpoint was set up. All I had were coors lights bc that was what the best available there (I know ****** isnt it) and I literally turned down shots all night.

This was very humbling I wasnt bombed but legally yea probably drunk dont know the bac as he didnt show me. Probably had 7-8 beers over a 5 hour span. I know people say this but I am not incoherent but legally yes probably drunk. Fully aware of whats going on.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

Sorry fellas but I had to let this out

Im still like shook about it

Im not trying to make excuses I know this was wrong.

Last edited:
Got pulled over by NYPD for a checkpoint. Cop was straight with me, I was straight with him. I wasnt slurring my speech or anything I did a breathalizer and as the results were coming back on the breathalizer, we were ************. The result came up he didnt show me told me to sit in the car. Thought I was a goner and so was my hellcat bc wifey doesnt drive. He comes up to the window and says Merry Christmas Joe go home not gonna take away that car from you.
Was literally a block away from my garage where this new checkpoint was set up. All I had were coors lights bc that was what the best available there (I know ****** isnt it) and I literally turned down shots all night.

This was very humbling I wasnt bombed but legally yea probably drunk dont know the bac as he didnt show me. Probably had 7-8 beers over a 5 hour span. I know people say this but I am not incoherent but legally yes probably drunk. Fully aware of whats going on.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

glad they let you through no probs :pimp:

and yeah man, uber for sure in the future. not worth the hassle of a DUI.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

Rep for posting. Not fun to share, but reality check to hear.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

Lesson learned bro. I had to learn the hard way earlier this year. Crashed head first into a tree high off heroine. Nobody was hurt but I totaled a car and still gotta go to court for it. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom