The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Itsaboutthattime - Margot Robbie, Lauren Wood, Kady"

:x :rofl: at having Kady take an auto L like that drafting her with those other two. It's like sending Larry Fitzgerald to the Browns.

Last edited:
"they thought I was catfish"

tumblr_mlpfcp0uuA1s5b9m4o1_r2_500.gif

Alright my official grades.

First @Mamba MVP  the man that got my vote. He had a little something for everyone was very pragmatic going for that broad appeal to make sure he gets the electoral vote in key states, smart strategy.

Natalie who he pointed out would help reach out to the Zazie Beetz delegation and Keri really won me over and Black Widow was the icing on the cake. He gets....
latest
 perfect score
@KingKoopa   he wasn't looking for the electoral college with his campaign he just went full grass roots and gave his base what he wants and im with it Brixx, Draya, Ashanti...he may not get my vote this time but he is the peoples champ so still he gets....
latest
perfect score
It took me a while to appreciate @Elpablo21  and his picks. The pandering with Brian Bette was good bait to warm me up to his campaign. Duff is hot but it made me think he was going soft I  was worried for a second but Ayisha Diaz let me know he remembered who is base is. BUT then we got maria menounos and Pabs was trying to play both sides of the fence to much for me. He gets...
bluerocket-5c7fb3ca-d5e0-4444-8fc8-1d18296d896a-v2
@TheCollector   heart was in the right place with his pics but because of the rules of democracy the world wasn't ready for some of his ideals yet and he had to compromise some of his picks but they where still good picks. He gets...
grade_b_minus.0.png
 I wasn't really wowed by at @dragicon's campaign but I like the message he was trying to get out their on the debate floor and the Misty Copeland pick did not go unnoticed.Also he is a fellow City fan so extra brownie points. He gets...
grade_b_minus.0.png
@Chester McFloppy  came with the bold campaign strategy of of standing with a group of "workers" we all know we couldn't live without. For the Teanna Trump pick alone he gets a special grade which is worth just as much as a perfect score in my eyes. He gets...
Smiling_Devil_Emoji.png
Everyone else gets a C+ cause im to lazy to review all their picks again.

Oh except for @shatterkneesinc  he gets a special grade as well for his....efforts...
son.jpg
black-letter-l-512.png
black-letter-l-512.png
not-giant-enough-letter-l.jpg

Last edited:
BUT then we got maria menounos and Pabs was trying to play both sides of the fence to much for me. He gets...

I+can+dig+it+_d6c223532c4de9d2408ef32148d42d4a.gif

yeshrug.png

I'd pay insider subscription money for that breakdown doe

Last edited:
i see 651akathepaul 651akathepaul got the poll up. well done man :pimp:

love the katy shoutout too :rofl:
would have taken her but she's been getting annoying lately with trying to shove hilary down everyone's throat. was driving me nuts on IG. less hilary, more rack.

i assume we're not allowed to vote for ourselves since a couple dudes got goose eggs up there? if that's the case, i gotta vote mamba for his 1st and 3rd pick alone. the other two are just icing.

i see 651akathepaul 651akathepaul got the poll up. well done man :pimp:

love the katy shoutout too :rofl:
would have taken her but she's been getting annoying lately with trying to shove hilary down everyone's throat. was driving me nuts on IG. less hilary, more rack.

i assume we're not allowed to vote for ourselves since a couple dudes got goose eggs up there? if that's the case, i gotta vote mamba for his 1st and 3rd pick alone. the other two are just icing.
It's your turn in the food draft bruh

Dont let the bs bias conformist propaganda fool yall.
My team is the most diverse and the most beautiful
Look them up.
Do not feel intimidated by this rep circle jerk fest
They give you nothing but IG jersey chasers and calls that beauty

Dont let the bs bias conformist propaganda fool yall.
My team is the most diverse and the most beautiful
Look them up.
Do not feel intimidated by this rep circle jerk fest
They give you nothing but IG jersey chasers and calls that beauty

who are the three NTers that gave you pity votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom