The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea fellas this was an eye opener for sure. Was running through my mind how everything in my life was gonna change bc of this dui with all the court dates and my record being fubard.

A few drinks is not worth the hassle. I was being lazy because I didnt want to train it to the company party. Sheer and utter stupidity on my part. I put my lady, pedestrians, other drivers and myself in harms way. I legit feel terrible right now

the collector the collector sorry to hear about your troubles bro. Hope all that works out for you in the best way possible.

giphy.gif

Yea fellas this was an eye opener for sure. Was running through my mind how everything in my life was gonna change bc of this dui with all the court dates and my record being fubard.

A few drinks is not worth the hassle. I was being lazy because I didnt want to train it to the company party. Sheer and utter stupidity on my part. I put my lady, pedestrians, other drivers and myself in harms way. I legit feel terrible right now

the collector the collector sorry to hear about your troubles bro. Hope all that works out for you in the best way possible.
Good lesson to learn my dude

Enjoy the rest of your holidays and stay safe

Lesson learned homie. At least nothing bad happened and you lived to tell the story.

Scary.

You got away with it but you didnt feel good about getting away with it
Lets this be a one time thing and move on. Stay safe

Bears are food. If you guys start Eli with nothing to play for then he won't make it to round 1 of the offs.

Dont worry bub
The football gods will not cheat me out of my week 17 battle with you.
You guys will stay in the hunt up to the point of odell torching the f out of norman.

Man left my company party to come home not too long ago.
Got pulled over by NYPD for a checkpoint. Cop was straight with me, I was straight with him. I wasnt slurring my speech or anything I did a breathalizer and as the results were coming back on the breathalizer, we were ************. The result came up he didnt show me told me to sit in the car. Thought I was a goner and so was my hellcat bc wifey doesnt drive. He comes up to the window and says Merry Christmas Joe go home not gonna take away that car from you.
Was literally a block away from my garage where this new checkpoint was set up. All I had were coors lights bc that was what the best available there (I know ****** isnt it) and I literally turned down shots all night.

This was very humbling I wasnt bombed but legally yea probably drunk dont know the bac as he didnt show me. Probably had 7-8 beers over a 5 hour span. I know people say this but I am not incoherent but legally yes probably drunk. Fully aware of whats going on.

Never again.

Uber > DUI charge

Sorry fellas but I had to let this out

Im still like shook about it

glad they let you through no probs :pimp:

and yeah man, uber for sure in the future. not worth the hassle of a DUI.

If I get a dui, my career is over. I don't even drink 1 beer if I know I'm going to be driving. Glad you had this experience without having severe consequences.

Last edited:
1st round of food draft so far

1. @a55a5in11 -Flaming Sword Brochette of Tenderloin
2. air spider 777 air spider 777 -Pernil and Arroz con Gandules
3. C Chester McFloppy -King Henry VIII cut of prime rib
4. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce -Memphis style ribs
5. EddieDoyers EddieDoyers - Daikoku ramen with tonkotsu broth and kotteri
6. elpablo21 elpablo21
7. @HNL HI
8. @im that one
9. @Mamba MVP
10.@nickmaz96
11.@spacedoodoo
12.@StillIn729

elpablo21 elpablo21 , you're next

Dugeness Crab Sandwich and and Fries from Safeco Field with a side of Meagan Good (Vote for Pablo above)

https://postimage.org/

meagan-good-at-fox-fx-summer-2015-tca-party-in-west-hollywood_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom