The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least 5 different dudes with that Gucci avi. Y'all need to have a Hell in the Cell match to decide who keeps it.
@Law3001   already pulled the strap out so I might need to change it 
laugh.gif

Bradshaw on Tomlin:

"I don't think he's a great coach at all," Bradshaw said while a guest on Fox Sports 1's "Speak For Yourself." "He's a nice coach. To me, I've said this, he's really a great cheerleader guy. I don't know what he does. I don't think he is a great coach at all. His name never even pops in my mind when we think about great coaches in the NFL."

Yeah banned for a week and perma banned from the futbol thread. When he told me I almost threw da hands

Yeah banned for a week and perma banned from the futbol thread. When he told me I almost threw da hands

Damn man :smh:,I was wondering where you were :lol:

What happened?

Gonna need Coupe to start up a Tom D type campaign to unban you :lol:

*just saw your post above explaining it,damn your little bro did you dirty :rofl:

Last edited:
Sean Payton and Ron Rivera are possible candidates for the Rams job. Norv Turner could also be headed there as OC.

As long as McDaniels stays put,I'm good with any of them :lol:.

Payton should bring Brees with him for the interim if he does join,Goff can sit back and learn from a legend

Tomlin's worst seasons were .500 ones at 8-8.

But yea, he isn't a good coach because the steelers don't make the SB every year.

Sure. Let's go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom