The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcome back, man. how'd it all go??

Finals went well. Already got my grades back from a few classes and I did great.

Last week my little brother was visiting from Rhode Island, got on my laptop, and started posting on my behalf in the futbol thread. Got banned for week.

:rofl:

glad the finals went well for you though

Tomlin isn't a good coach

pretty much. sideline tripping, ball deflating *** mediocre coach :smh:

DC United > all the soccer teams in Europe

garrett-shove.gif

@trey ohh five  I only saw the after math too it was one post that didn't make sense in the context of the thread at the time and I was thrown off

this was it and i'm guessing that wasn't you knowing what we know now 
laugh.gif

like i already hate tacos, but argentines are even worse cos they try to pretend to be white
followed by 
roll.gif

I see the mods came through and cleaned up the mess that happened last night.

Last edited:
Tomlin's worst seasons were .500 ones at 8-8.

But yea, he isn't a good coach because the steelers don't make the SB every year.

Sure. Let's go with that.

Makes no sense. Bill is probably the only current coach that has more success than him.

Yup. Bill is the greatest coach of all time.

But if tomlin isn't an "elite" coach. Who is?

Carrol? kubiak? Bill?

Cause' if we look at sustained success those are the only three, excluding tomlin of course.

What has McCarthy done since his SB run?

This whole elite narrative is really ruining sports.

Kony Ealy :pimp: what a good ******* kid. Anyone see the NFL Network segment just now?

Looking after his sister. Respect

Eli Apples mom on ESPN. So is Flaccos, Gronks, Shepherds etc.

Segment is cool. I want to **** Apple's mom for some reason, damn. **** the **** out her old African ***. Michael Bennett's mom thick as **** too. ****

Gronks mom looks like Mrs. Doubtfire yo

Last edited:
Kony Ealy :pimp: what a good ******* kid. Anyone see the NFL Network segment just now?

Very good segment

I almost lost it when his dad was breaking down explaining to him as a kid he would need to be there for his sis when his time would come :frown:

any of yall notice Rae Carruth's kid in that program Ealy is part of? crazy it wasnt pointed out

C0dXbE9UAAAvAzW.jpg

Last edited:
Tomlin's worst seasons were .500 ones at 8-8.

But yea, he isn't a good coach because the steelers don't make the SB every year.

Sure. Let's go with that.

Makes no sense. Bill is probably the only current coach that has more success than him.

Yup. Bill is the greatest coach of all time.

But if tomlin isn't an "elite" coach. Who is?

Carrol? kubiak? Bill?

Cause' if we look at sustained success those are the only three, excluding tomlin of course.

What has McCarthy done since his SB run?

This whole elite narrative is really ruining sports.

Ive been saying this. McCarthy should be apart of that 3. He's owned the North most of his career and is tied with Belichik with most consecutive playoff births. McCarthy is a great coach. It's really hard to win a super bowl in a sport with so many moving pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom