The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks, sounds like he blew his knee. Was really hoping to see him have a good year. Who's the back up? Not Shaun Hill......

Judging by what im reading by the players reactions i'm guessing something was dislocated. Had that happen to me in practice once when dudes elbow popped out. Maybe there's chance there's no serious long term damage if that's the case. Just visibly gross to the point where you freak out when you see it.

Last edited:
Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 8m8 minutes ago
Remember when Jack Mewhort tore his ACL, but didn't? Wait a little on Teddy, but doesn't sound good.

Let's hope for another Mewhort type situation.

Judging by what im reading by the players reactions i'm guessing something was dislocated. Had that happen to me in practice once when dudes elbow popped out. Maybe there's chance there's no serious long term damage if that's the case. Just visibly gross to the point where you can't look at it.

dislocations are usually worse than ACL tears if I am not mistaken

Nah bro. Dominican with some Haitian sprinkled in the pot. Born over there too.

Never been on some clown *** ninjahood/Sammy Sosa self-hate type **** either. I was raised to seek the truth…not pander to certain people who wouldn't accept me as an equal anyway.

He got melanin. We one in the same in my book. 
Damn right about that. Brown-skinned boy from the West Indies that fully accepts and embraces my roots. I love all my BLACK folks.

This Teddy news.
mean.gif
Say it ain't so.

Last edited:
I'm mixed.. I found out just how black I was when I went to boarding school in the states..

Vikes might as well call up Denver philly for Sanchez bradford now,given the players reactions and the fact they cancelled practice makes you expect the worst
tired.gif
fixed..

bidding war between Denver and Minnesota

nerd.gif

do the right thing

[thread="651382"]Wait he not Indian?[/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]:lol: [/thread]

Never been on some clown *** ninjahood/Sammy Sosa self-hate type **** either. I was raised to seek the truth…not pander to certain people who wouldn't accept me as an equal anyway.

He got melanin. We one in the same in my book. 

Damn right about that. Brown-skinned boy from the West Indies that fully accepts and embraces my roots. I love all my BLACK folks.

Damn I totally forgot about you typing something in creole one time :lol:

Glad to see someone from DR embracing those roots on here for once :lol: :smokin

This Teddy news.
mean.gif
Say it ain't so.
laugh.gif
 Always been one of the realest ****** on here

raw

Last edited:
reading that typically you're looking at some blood vessel or nerve issues if an immediate ambulance is needed in this type of situation

reading that typically you're looking at some blood vessel or nerve issues if an immediate ambulance is needed in this type of situation

Yeah. Real scary stuff.

All jokes aside, skinny knees or not, I don't see how something that severe can happen to your knee with out some sort of trauma. Crazy.

Last edited:
I don't get how something that serious and visibly disturbing could happen with no contact in the pocket though.

Yeah. Real scary stuff.

All jokes aside, skinny knees or not, I don't see how something that severe can happen to your knee with out some sort of trauma. Crazy.

I don't get how something that serious and visibly disturbing could happen with no contact in the pocket though.

totally. it's insane and scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom