The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ me too.. still makes me sick to my stomach.. between that and the dude from Louisville who got hurt in the NCAA tournament couple years back

can vividly picture that shhh still
sick.gif

Last edited:
:smh: Damn hope teddy is ok, was hoping for him to be great this year ...the Vikings can have mallett tho if they need a QB, he ain't been the best qb in camp so the squad don't need him anymore :lol:

UMD terp legend Shaun hill still around huh ? Wouldn't be mad at that

Or they could give one of my guys like geno, or Kap another chance ...Vikings offense ain't revolve around the qb so they just need somebody steady/experienced n not too crazy back there , sucks for them that teddy was the exact qb im talking about tho...

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport (@SportsTalkJoe)
6 mins ago - View on Twitter
It's now official, an MRI has confirmed that #Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2016 season.

That's it?

Hmmm...I'm kinda relieved.

Damn, my heart hurts for Teddy.

Never wanna see that happen, seems like a such a good young guy too, injuries are the worst.

Ian Rapoport (@SportsTalkJoe)
6 mins ago - View on Twitter
It's now official, an MRI has confirmed that #Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater has a torn ACL and will miss the entire 2016 season.

That's it?

Hmmm...I'm kinda relieved.

fake twitters

Teddy Bridgewater threw 14 TD's in 16 games in the most QB friendly era in NFL history LMFAO. He sucks.
— Ian Rapoport (@SportsTalkJoe) August 30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom