The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's one thing to tear an ACL but when you dislocate your knee and see it turned a way it shouldn't go :x

Yikes. Looking like a torn ACL. That's a wrap on the VIkes season. 
tired.gif

man and teddy just threw that mean stutter step on one dude from the chargers too

damn shame
mean.gif

Both are terrible, but if it is an ACL tear, that's much better news than some heart/breathing scare

Damn man, and I wasn't even one of the people making fun of Romo's injury. This definitely hurts...

didn't some college player have a leg injury that turned out cause some artery issue that was life or death? luckily team doctors identified it immediately and he was saved? who was that? someone from some school in texas i think. can't remember it completely. it was a couple or few years back.

Last edited:
didn't some college player have a leg injury that turned out cause some artery issue that was life or death? luckily team doctors identified it immediately and he was saved? who was that? someone from some school in texas i think. can't remember it completely. it was a couple or few years back.
think youre talking bout that dude from Oregon last year, his artery stretched and it was cutting off blood flow to his lower leg.

Last edited:
Buddy texted me something about air cast and something probably broken.

Maybe his tibia just snapped real bad or something.

think youre talking bout that dude from Oregon last year, his artery stretched and it was cutting off blood flow to his lower leg.

might be.

i'm googling it and seeing actually quite a few stories about amputations from football leg injuries due to arterial or nerve damage. insane. i'm not saying it applies to teddy. i'm trying to find out what player it was that almost had this happen to. not trying to spread teddy rumors :lol:

Last edited:

Tyrone Prothro from Bama snapped his ankle and had artery damage

Tyrone Prothro from Bama snapped his ankle and had artery damage
that shhh was gruesome.. never was the same again.. dude was doing percy type stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom