The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y'all listened to the interview? I lowkey believe him, which makes him an even bigger doofus. I didn't get the vibe that he was saying being mixed isn't being black. He really sounded like he hd no idea Kap was black :rofl:

What he think he was? Samoan?

Last edited:
I can give a casual NFL fan the pass for not knowing Karpernick was Half Black but a guy who covers the NFL not knowing is ridiculous.

Nah, he knew. He covers football and Kaep got a lot of heat from fans for tattoos and arrogance. Does that ever happen to white athletes.....not really.

Giants signed Will Beatty again. Our OL is gonna be so bad.

Is Rodney trying to say he didn't know Keep was black?
not a terrible mistake.
i didnt know kaep was black either. dude doesnt look black. thought he was hawaiian or samoan. 

how long ago was that tho? I feel like it's implausible for him not to know, especially because he works in that industry and gets paid to cover these stories.

I mean when you watch any NFL game, the commentary is filled with peoples backgrounds and upbringing

Wait... DSK is white?!
eek.gif
Indian

He got melanin. We one in the same in my book. 

I can give a casual NFL fan the pass for not knowing Karpernick was Half Black but a guy who covers the NFL not knowing is ridiculous.

This, especially with a special on Kaep not that long ago detailing his upbringing on ESPN lol :lol:

Last edited:
how long ago was that tho? I feel like it's implausible for him not to know, especially because he works in that industry and gets paid to cover these stories.

I mean when you watch any NFL game, the commentary is filled with peoples backgrounds and upbringing
like a couple days ago is when this story came out Is found out he was black. He doesn't even look like the very light skinned black guys - Jason kidd, mike bibby. I don't pay attention to commentators much then cause I never heard he was black and I'm not a casual football fan.. I watch as much pro football as I do nba.

Last edited:

like a couple days ago is when this story came out Is found out he was black. He doesn't even look like the very light skinned black guys - Jason kidd, mike bibby. I don't pay attention to commentators much then cause I never heard he was black and I'm not a casual football fan.. I watch as much pro football as I do nba.

You live isolated from black people man? :lol:

Not all mixed black people look the same man. They don't all fall under the Mike Bibby/Jason Kid nougat paint brush stroke. We literally come in infinite shades and complexions.

Someone earlier said they thought Kaep must be Tongan or Samoan. Like what? They must be isolated from interactions with Polynesians in his part too. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah I'm probably darker then he is and I'm not black. I knew he wasnt white, but there are a lot of brown or darker skin tones of people that aren't black..

Very true. Idk maybe it's obvious to me but shouldn't necessarily be a given, but yea I look at Kaep it's obvious he's mixed race with some African roots.

You live isolated from black people man? :lol:

Not all mixed black people look the same man. They don't all fall under the Mike Bibby/Jason Kid nougat paint brush stroke. We literally come in infinite shades and complexions.

Someone earlier said they thought Kaep must be Tongan or Samoan. Like what? They must be isolated from interactions with Polynesians in his part too. :lol:
I thought kaep was Samoan or hawaiian..

I guess it is possible, but what Rodney's comments told me is that he never even took the time to read the entire transcript before making his comments.

Kaep was labeled black from day one. Everyone knew it. Unlike Russell Wilson, no one knew what he was.

And I corrected my post. I said DSA is Indian, not DSK.

Kaep was labeled black from day one. Everyone knew it. Unlike Russell Wilson, no one knew what he was.

And I corrected my post. I said DSA is Indian, not DSK.
total opposite of what you saying.. Easy to see Wilson is black..

Never heard him brought up when I was with fam, my boys or in the barbershop when we talk about black QBs. Most of the NFL thread didn't know he was black.

The media labeled Kaep black from day one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom