The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sf gon suck anyway so wouldn't be a big deal if Kap was cut football wise cuz I doubt he gets back to a high level(you never know tho )...but it tells you everything about their plans as far as competing this year if they rolling into 2016 with gabbert and ponder :x

O yea they drafted bum *** driskell too :lol:

Rodney's back pedal is making him look even dumber than his initial comments :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Rodney said he never knew Kap was mixed, c'mon mannnnnnnnnn

so he thought Kap just had a tan or some ****?!?!

giphy.gif

You're not even close to being right bud.

As a good amount of NTers you'd rather have the laugh instead of actually reading what I said. I get it man, no worries.

i thought you took your ball and went home? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

When it comes to everything do with the Kaepernick situation, yes. Because you're not reading what I wrote and are looking to get your laughs in.

When it comes to getting your jollys off while my name is in your mouth, no. You're getting your laughs in and trying to poke fun or whatever. That's your thing, I get. Chill.

The Broncos should call up Tebow,he can't be any worse than what they've got :lol:

Last edited:
Son, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean ****. Hahahaha, son really said I didn't know he was mixed. He knew damn well he was. I didn't think he could make it worse but he did.

Love what Kaep is doing ..but dude is terrible on the field. Y'all really expect dude to last ? Especially with the PR that's about to surround the team

Kap has regressed every year, when no one wanted to trade for him that is all you needed to know

Didn't the Broncos refuse to even give up a 4th?

isnt kaps cap hit 12mil this year?

Outside of Philly nobody pays that for a backup...

I know he signed a team friendly deal with funny language..soooo..yea..I can see San Fran getting from under that contract if that's an option...

Last edited:
"I never intended to offend anyone, I was trying to speak about my experiences as a African American. I apologize to anyone that I offended, wasn't meant to be hurtful to anyone. God bless."

"Last point I want people to know. I never even knew he was mixed."

some people just can't take an L and make it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom