The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

not all people's favorite athlete/role model/inspiration..

@StillIn729  role model

68475f64b346e86b4aa863634ff0dea6.jpg

^ im an eagles fan..

yes I am aware they are not the only team dealing with injuries.. but if there is one team with more oline issues than us, it's them
I'm not sure about that, we're on a third string center, moved a suspect right tackle(remmers) to play left since oher got hurt week 3 and then moved an all pro guard to right tackle because the backup right tackle is hurt. :rofl:

Last edited:

^ im an eagles fan..

yes I am aware they are not the only team dealing with injuries.. but if there is one team with more oline issues than us, it's them
I'm not sure about that, we're on a third string center, moved a suspect right tackle(remmers) to play left and moved an all pro guard to right tackle because the backup right tackle is hurt.
roll.gif
we were on our 5th right tackle.. 3rd left guard, because 2 of them had to be moved to the right tackle.. our right guard also missed a couple games

Jason peters and our center kelce are the only players on our line not to miss games.. both are in the top 5 for penalties amongst Olinemen

pretty sure the Vikings have had more injuries

Last edited:
we were on our 5th right tackle.. 3rd left guard, because 2 of them had to be moved to the right tackle.. our right guard also missed a couple games

Jason peters and our center kelce are the only players on our line not to miss games.. both are in the top 5 for penalties amongst Olinemen

pretty sure the Vikings have had more injuries
Looking pretty bad all around.

My boy is an eagles fan and was hype about DGB, asked him how he felt now. Basically he wants his *** out just like Nelson :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom