The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden will pretend to be interested so ESPN throws him another mil per year.

He's getting 6.5 to sit in a booth and talk football with no stress. I doubt he leaves to coach Goff

Better than Gus Bradley
Hell I'm better than Gus 

I would have had the Jags at least 5-11 
laugh.gif

why does a dude who been out of the game for 8 years continue to get mentioned every year.
Because dude is an amazing hard-nose coach, that is wethering away in the booth. I still cant believe the Eagles took a pass on him...
withering away? nah, hes protecting his own legacy. he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:

why does a dude who been out of the game for 8 years continue to get mentioned every year.
Because dude is an amazing hard-nose coach, that is wethering away in the booth. I still cant believe the Eagles took a pass on him...
withering away? nah, hes protecting his own legacy. he knows what he's doing.
Jon Gruden was handed a Dungy team that had the pieces in place to win a lot of games

I feel the same way about Steve Kerr - Mark Jackson situation, except in basketball you can keep key pieces together longer

Last edited:
I still cant believe the Eagles took a pass on him...
he was never leaving ESPN.. he pulls the same thing saban does any time a big job comes open to get a raise
Gruden will pretend to be interested so ESPN throws him another mil per year.

He's getting 6.5 to sit in a booth and talk football with no stress. I doubt he leaves to coach Goff

I feel the same way about Steve Kerr - Mark Jackson situation, except in basketball you can keep key pieces together longer
cant really compare the situations thou.. mark Jackson came straight from being a commentator to being a coach

but least with kerr he was in the phoenix front office for a bit before heading to coaching

gruden obviously was coaching full time before he got to the bucs

I really do think he wants to coach again but he doesn't want to be a failure so he wants to walk into a franchise QB

if he thinks Goff is that than now is the time

I think if he comes back, it will be under very specific circumstances.. I don't think it's the rams since they don't have that high 1st in place and the roster needs a lot of work

I could see the raiders if the raiders do something funky.. obviously he was there before.. but just using them as the kind of situation I'm talking about

Bedard just called out Manish Mehta for being the biggest toolbag writer in the country :rofl:

he did caveat it with, "his act totally plays in his market"

Last edited:
Jon Gruden was a good coach but I wouldn't put him at the top of my list. I think they should look at Darell Bevell

:nerd:

thought I seen something that the Eagles are undefeated when wearing black against the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom