The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Sam Bradford or Teddy coming off a major surgery with a RB that's had multiple major knee injuries is such an enticing offense to be a part of :lol:

Yeah Sam Bradford or Teddy coming off a major surgery with a RB that's had multiple major knee injuries is such an enticing offense to be a part of
laugh.gif
@651akathePaul  @Carver

can one of yall please run down the list of injuries to this dude.. and they'll easily be able to address RB in the 2nd or later in this upcoming draft

Yeah Sam Bradford or Teddy coming off a major surgery with a RB that's had multiple major knee injuries is such an enticing offense to be a part of :lol:

@651akathePaul
 @Carver

can one of yall please run down the list of injuries to this dude.. and they'll easily be able to address RB in the 2nd or later in this upcoming draft

You think they're the only team dealing with injuries? :lol:

Your QB situation is still shaky at best regardless. Larry isn't going to finally leave AZ after committing so hard to them for this long for that :lol:

^ im an eagles fan..

yes I am aware they are not the only team dealing with injuries.. but if there is one team with more oline issues than us, it's them

and as the article mentions, he has connections to the team

Last edited:
is Minnesota the only team that will get dudes back from injury or be able to improve their team in the offseason? cause that's what it's sounding like...

Denver gets Romo, Fitz, and their OL back...they're looking like world beaters
Seattle gets Russell 100% and finally addresses OL...they're looking like world beaters
NE will always look like a world beater
Oakland trending up and can easily make improvements this offseason
GB is about rip off 6 straight and do work in the playoffs. lot of injuries there too. they'll be back next year.
Pittsburgh
and on and on

and yes i can assume Romo is going to Denver if we're assuming Minny will hit on a RB in the draft

Last edited:
is Minnesota the only team that will get dudes back from injury or be able to improve their team in the offseason?
when did I ever say any of this?

please, point this out.. pretty please

I said 2 teams.. 1, the team near where he went to college.. the other, the team he grew up around

has zero to do with any other teams.. I simply was defending the position I proposed.. nothing more.. nothing less

Last edited:
Yeah Sam Bradford or Teddy coming off a major surgery with a RB that's had multiple major knee injuries is such an enticing offense to be a part of
laugh.gif
You think they're the only team dealing with injuries?
laugh.gif

Your QB situation is still shaky at best regardless. Larry isn't going to finally leave AZ after committing so hard to them for this long for that
laugh.gif

Last edited:
is Minnesota the only team that will get dudes back from injury or be able to improve their team in the offseason?

when did I ever say any of this?

please, point this out.. pretty please

I said 2 teams.. 1, the team near where he went to college.. the other, the team he grew up around

has zero to do with any other teams.. I simply was defending the position I proposed.. nothing more.. nothing less

i mean it's implied :lol:

and the fact of the matter is it's still Bradford/Teddy off injury. i know it takes more than a QB to win. but it's banking on a lot more if's.

he's gotta go to a team with a top 5 QB AND a good team around them, better odds. Fitz isn't in this for the long haul. window is small. makes more sense to go to a team that's more balanced, or whose offense is also strong like the defense.

Last edited:
is Minnesota the only team that will get dudes back from injury or be able to improve their team in the offseason? cause that's what it's sounding like...

Denver gets Romo, Fitz, and their OL back...they're looking like world beaters
Seattle gets Russell 100% and finally addresses OL...they're looking like world beaters
NE will always look like a world beater
Oakland trending up and can easily make improvements this offseason
GB is about rip off 6 straight and do work in the playoffs. lot of injuries there too. they'll be back next year.
Pittsburgh
and on and on

and yes i can assume Romo is going to Denver if we're assuming Minny will hit on a RB in the draft

Really if he wants to gaurantee himself a playoff appearance he should probably go to Seattle, weakest division in a weaker conference.doubt he goes to a division rival tho.

Last edited:

i mean it's implied
laugh.gif

actually it's not

When you use injury as an argument in their favor like it doesn't affect why he would go to other teams dealing with them, it kind of is.
when did I ever say he should only go to any team.. I simply put forward 2 teams

he only has the ability to play for a single team.. I never spoke in the negative about any team

again, I simply defended the proposition of the 2 teams I put forth.. neither of which I am a fan of.. although, I do have a vested interest in the Vikings losing their remaining 2 games

same with "easily adding pieces in the offseason"
please point out where I say this..

because my exact words were:
and they'll easily be able to address RB in the 2nd or later in this upcoming draft

even with that, they might be able to get foreman or mccaffrey in the 2nd.. not sure how their cap situation is looking but they clearly to need go hard after oline in free agency

sorry. i went back and re-read your posts. so you're saying the Vikings should be considered, not that they're the best spot. that's different and make sense.

there are at least 5 teams i would go to before Minny if I was Fitz, though

sorry. i went back and re-read your posts. so you're saying the Vikings should be considered, not that they're the best spot. that's different and make sense.

there are at least 5 teams i would go to before Minny if I was Fitz, though
making an argument for something ≠ making an argument against something

pretty simple

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom