The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oihqj3ws0m1ro9fwqo1_500.jpg

Anybody listening to the Rich Eisen show? Earl Thomas admitted he's still a cowboys fan and follows the team.

My Seahawks, my cowboys [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Anybody listening to the Rich Eisen show? Earl Thomas admitted he's still a cowboys fan and follows the team.

at least he grew up a Texas kid (i assume since he went to UT). so at least that makes sense :lol:

The reality is that most people's favorite athlete/role model/inspiration is a cowboys fan. Cruz grew up a Boys fan as well.

Desiigner and Dak have a new champs commercial and he alleges he's always been a Boys fan. 50 cent is all of a sudden a Boys fan, although he wasn't in the paste. Jay Z, Meek Mill, John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Lebron etc.

I don't get how the cowboys haven't clinched a first round bye. Even if they lose the last two games only team that has a chance to win 12 games even if they win out is the Giants. How's that work..

I don't get how the cowboys haven't clinched a first round bye. Even if they lose the last two games only team that has a chance to win 12 games even if they win out is the Giants. How's that work..
giants own the tie breaker.. cowboys wouldn't win the division in that scenario (so automatically go to the 5th seed)

Last edited:

The reality is that most people's favorite athlete/role model/inspiration is a cowboys fan. Cruz grew up a Boys fan as well.

Desiigner and Dak have a new champs commercial and he alleges he's always been a Boys fan. 50 cent is all of a sudden a Boys fan, although he wasn't in the paste. Jay Z, Meek Mill, John Wall, Russell Westbrook, Lebron etc.
if these dudes are peoples role models, yikes

if they finish with the same record as the giants, giants would have the tie breaker since they swept dallas in the regular season. similar scenario with KC and Oakland

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Raider5

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Come fix the mistake of Al Davis, Larry. Come play with a real quarterback.

:nthat:

View media item 2269019
Why your avy like that bruh? Stop playin these reverse psychology games

dont know what youre referring to. ive been on the carr bandwagon since his college days. we made it bro. were in the playoffs.

#commitmenttoexcellence

View media item 2269019
Why your avy like that bruh? Stop playin these reverse psychology games

Franc is down with Death Row now. You ain't know?

:lol:

Reuben FrankVerified account
‏@RoobCSN
The last time an Eagles WR caught a touchdown pass longer than 5 yards was Week 3.

View media item 2269219

yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom