The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the Vikings don't make the offense Teddy runs so vanilla coupled with this D, oh man

I think it'll still be a conservative offense, but they'll pick their spots much more frequently to air it out. Much like Teddy's last drive.

Vikings need to stop fumbling, man.

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can call others idiots for thinking Kaps actions might not be totally genuine. What makes you so 100% sure? Just because the message he's attempting to make might be for a good reason doesn't automatically mean he might not be making this about himself.

There's been many athletes who have made their voices heard on the matter. Especially in the NBA with guys like LeBron and Melo. They did so effectively without starting another race war on my facebook feed :smh: Just looking at the route Kap chose to take given his current situation it's hard to ignore that it's a little peculiar. Maybe he's genuine. But it's still weird.

Last edited:
Nice grab by my man Treadwell. Think he's gonna have a good year.

He's a man out there. I think he will be great, but I don't know if his arrival will be later this year or next year. Id be surprised if it's any earlier. They seem to be working him in slowly.

NFL is a dictatorship i said that a couple days ago theres a reason why you don't see NFL players standing up for whats right Kap did. Now my question since everyone is acting scared you just gonna sit back and observe like cmon yo what kind of society we living in...fear?!?!?

For people who said Kaep wasn't genuine for his actions? What do you think his purpose or gain in doing it?

For people who said Kaep wasn't genuine for his actions? What do you think his purpose or gain in doing it?

I'm still have issues leaning one way or another but if i had to argue that side of the argument it would be that he's been deprived of the attention he was used to getting a few years ago and really wants to be talked about again.

Last edited:

I'm still have issues leaning one way or another but if i had to argue that side of the argument it would be that he's been deprived of the attention he was used to getting a few years ago and really wants to be talked about again.
So you think he would make a stance on something that could jeopardize his career for a weeks worth of media attention?

So you think he would make a stance on something that could jeopardize his career for a weeks worth of media attention?

My point exactly

He was losing the starting job to Blaine Gabbert and no one wanted to trade for him so he was forced to stay in San Fran

You are talking like this is 2013 Kap

Last edited:

Doesn't even make any sense. And just for the record he's acting like Bron, Wade, Melo, etc. didn't face any backlash from the same segment of the population for their stances at the ESPYS or with the "I Can't Breathe" shirts. I think it's silly to assume he's just doing this for attention, especially since it's been majority negative.

If he wanted attention that bad, couldn't he have just demanded a trade, said he hated his coach or the GM? I feel like that would get him plenty of attention for weeks.

There's a lot of other simpler ways of getting attention without major backlash than what Kap did :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom