The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2s are trash. 3s were ruined by those Fubu copies. Everything after 14 doesn't exist. Everything else is [emoji]128076[/emoji]

6's are my fav

Carmine 6's were my first J's, I only got new sneakers at Christmas so you appreciate them more IMO

Last edited:
Love 2's even though I understand the opposite of opinion
pachah1.png

word to Season 2 of The Wire

6's are my fav

Carmine 6's were my first J's, I only got new sneakers at Christmas so you appreciate them more IMO

My first Js were the Black/Red 14s. Dropped on my birthday. Funny thing is I was suspended from school for fighting at the time. Ha ha ha

My favorites are the 4's

Just so happens to be the ones that are the absolute worst to ball in.

:lol:

I was dead scared of getting suspended, my mom wasn't afraid to lay the smackdown

Neither was mine but I was suspended for beating up some dude that messed with my little sister. My folks looked the other way. My reasons were just.

I had same situation for my only suspension. Senior in my grade messing with my younger brother who was a freshman. Like what the F. It was going on for a bit and school wasnt doing anything about it. My parents knew it was going on and I had the green light.

Those jerks put me in cuffs and walked me out of school to the police station. For essentially dealing with a bully. It was pretty humiliating.

I remember having 10 missed calls from my mom. When I finally got a hold of her she said the principle was calling her non-stop at work so she knew something went down and wanted to hear my story first before the principle. Next day both my parents went the hell off on all 3 principles in their office. Usually my dad let my mom deal with school related stuff too but he was the one in control of that meeting. As mad as ive ever seen him.

that charles woodson a football life was really good. liked the aikman one too.

We talking Jays in here? White/cement 3s were my favorite. I remember my mom making calls to local spots in 2001 (or 03) to see if they had my size. Jimmy Jazz said they did and would hold it if we came right after the phone call. Sure enough, the pair was mine 20 minutes later :lol: .

I had an in-school suspension once back at middle school :lol:
Had to sit at the principal's office for 2 hours before they let me go back to class

Other than that, I was a good boy even at high school, only got 2 detentions for excessive tardiness :lol:

Had to sit at the principal's office for 2 hours before they let me go back to class

Other than that, I was a good boy even at high school, only got 2 detentions for excessive tardiness :lol:

the one in our school was basically prison, no windows also had its own bathroom. Only time you seen anyone was when we went to the cafeteria to do lunch duty. :smh:

I only wear the all-white New Balances. :pimp:

Why not Pete Carroll's favorite footwear?

the one in our school was basically prison, no windows also had its own bathroom. Only time you seen anyone was when we went to the cafeteria to do lunch duty. :smh:

Damn that sounds like an actual prison :lol:
The one place I served detention at was at my high school's cafeteria
30 minutes would breeze by since there were the usual truants in there cracking jokes and glass windows were everywhere :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom