Not open for further replies.

bruhs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im howlin. no damns given.

I was watching some of these a few weeks ago. The Colts mascot is a savage 
laugh.gif

the collector the collector Im in DC for a few weeks.

Suitland to be exact.

Put me onto some good hole in the wall eateries famb.

I need a taste of the city.

Suitland? What you making a drug deal?

All the real good food is found outside of PG County to be honest in Baltimore or DC. In PG Negril on Central Avenue, Mitchellville Plaza for Jamaican or try RIPS in Bowie. It's a liquor store and restaurant but in the liquor store part you can get carry out. If you want a taste of the area you can hit up any hood carry out and order fries and wings with ketchup and MUMBO sauce. Mumbo sauce is key.

Your best bet is heading outside of PG County though. Most notably Baltimore for all things crab related.

lebron 1s and 2s only ones that really matter.

Fixed

Best signature models FYI: Jordan 13, Bron 2 and Kobe 8.

I'm getting busy on the Jordan 13 next year. 5 OG colors are dropping. 3 high and both lows.

Another FYI: non OG Jordan's are 99% garbage.

lebron 3s > 1s

aj 13s [emoji]128293[/emoji]

favorite kobe sig is the 5s but i wouldnt ball in any kobe lows.

aj 10s ball are clutch.

not only are they garbage to ball but the shoe itself is garbage. every colorway. ugliest js. would rather rock fusions then the garbage that is the aj 8s.

aj 10s to ball >

yall running a game at the SD meat up next year? :nerd:

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

my jumpers wet. they dont want none.

View media item 2257566
stop it papi. aj 10s to ball in a universal known. they are great shoes to ball in. still have my chicago 10s (not with the 45) in my closet. very underrated.

the collector the collector Im in DC for a few weeks.

Suitland to be exact.

Put me onto some good hole in the wall eateries famb.

I need a taste of the city.

Suitland? What you making a drug deal?

All the real good food is found outside of PG County to be honest in Baltimore or DC. In PG Negril on Central Avenue, Mitchellville Plaza for Jamaican or try RIPS in Bowie. It's a liquor store and restaurant but in the liquor store part you can get carry out. If you want a taste of the area you can hit up any hood carry out and order fries and wings with ketchup and MUMBO sauce. Mumbo sauce is key.

Your best bet is heading outside of PG County though. Most notably Baltimore for all things crab related.

:lol: man the hood is all my family knows :lol:

I was off Alabama yesterday.

Once I saw yall had a elementary named after Malcolm X, I knew what it was.

Good lookin.

Last edited:
not only are they garbage to ball but the shoe itself is garbage. every colorway. ugliest js. would rather rock fusions then the garbage that is the aj 8s.  
Fox news level shock value

The new James Harden's feel like bricks by the way for anybody that's interested in buying them. They look real nice though if you're just interested in them for casual.

Idk why I continue trying to try out other shoes than Kobe's....I'll try out the Curry's, KD's, Lillards and several others and none of them ever beat playing in any of my Kobe's.

basketball the one sport i could never play. just always sucked at it, not that i ever even practiced or tried to get good. but every other sport came fairly naturally. basketball though, ugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom