The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikes basketball line has been down, including LeBrons. They can't get away with the pricing as much as JB can. LeBron himself doesn't like a lot of his new shoes. He's been playing in his retros a lot the past couple seasons. The internet also works against LeBron, since he'll never have the aura MJ had, which is partly due to being a global star before the internet days

Man I saw a pair of LeBron retros for $250 on Nike's website once :lol:

Back when Jordan was playing he came out with a pair of retros and they'd sell 2 colorways. When LeBron comes out with a Retro, there's the LeBron IX Zebras, the LeBron IX Confetti's, the LeBron IX Corked, the super rare LeBron IX red dragons, ect. And then he has an alternate shoe line in the Soldiers on top of the Retros. I beleive he's on the Soldier 10's now. He's coming out with 10x more product at double the price during his career and it will continue after he retires. The internet is what allows these million colorways to be marketed. That wasnt the case when Jordan was playing. LeBron got a head start because of Jordan. The internet marketability definitely works in LeBrons favor.

LeBrons aura will come when he's done playing. If you don't think people arent already salivating at the thought of these being released again.

These will probably be the shoes I cave in and buy when im older :lol:

I didn't
frown.gif
eek.gif

I don't think they're sold out everywhere yet. What size you wear?
Lil ***** out in the Bay 
mean.gif

Nikes basketball line has been down, including LeBrons. They can't get away with the pricing as much as JB can. LeBron himself doesn't like a lot of his new shoes. He's been playing in his retros a lot the past couple seasons. The internet also works against LeBron, since he'll never have the aura MJ had, which is partly due to being a global star before the internet days

Back when Jordan was playing he came out with a pair of retros and they'd sell 2 colorways. When LeBron comes out with a Retro, there's the LeBron IX Zebras, the LeBron IX Confetti's, the LeBron IX Corked, the super rare LeBron IX red dragons, ect. And then he has an alternate shoe line in the Soldiers on top of the Retros. I beleive he's on the Soldier 10's now. He's coming out with 10x more product at double the price during his career and it will continue after he retires. The internet is what allows these million colorways to be marketed. That wasnt the case when Jordan was playing. LeBron got a head start because of Jordan. The internet marketability definitely works in LeBrons favor.

LeBrons aura will come when he's done playing. If you don't think people arent already salivating at the thought of these being released again.

LeBrons went downhill after the 7s

lebron 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 7s, 8s and 10s only ones that really matter. those soldiers he wore in the finals were fire too.

I've noticed a few Soldiers in the Finals these past few years that were fire. Idk whats what though. I remember during the Spurs Finals rematch that legit half of the Spurs were wearing his Soldiers too lol

Still wearing my Lebron IV

Very comfy but heavy af

Comfiest shoe i ever balled in. Heaviest shoe i ever balled in.

Last edited:
Vinatieri's nephew kicking in the FCS championship quarter final. There's another Wentz too, wide receiver tho.

Last edited:

It is true true he'll be looked at a lot more fondly when he's retired. I just don't think he'll ever get to MJs public perception. I'm more a fan of LeBrons new shoes than his older ones, so his retros don't do it for me. Too bulky/heavy. Especially to hoop in

lebron 1s and 2s only ones that really matter.

Fixed

Best signature models FYI: Jordan 13, Bron 2 and Kobe 8.

I'm getting busy on the Jordan 13 next year. 5 OG colors are dropping. 3 high and both lows.

Another FYI: non OG Jordan's are 99% garbage.

Last edited:
I've been hooping in KD 4s through 6s since the 4s came out. I'm a lowtop guy but I might switch to Kobes now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom