The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious.... That graphic was from 2003 - 2013, which left out the raiders Super Bowl appearances. I went back to the start of the newest browns franchise... and totaled them in excel.... still not great for either team though :lol:

View media item 2256887

2 winning season for the browns..holy ****

Last edited:
You can say the same about Jordan's or whatever else really. I used to be a shoe head growing up and then one day when I was 17-18 it clicked as to how dumb it all was. It's not about how they look, it's more about the price tag/exclusivity. A status symbol thing. It's just to show people you have them.

Last edited:
Damn 17-18?

It didn't click to me until like 25-26.

I didn't start buying shoes till I was like 25 cause I never had money and my parents wouldn't buy me anything. :lol:

I remember coming here in highschool just to look at the dunk/af1 threads :smh:

You can say the same about Jordan's or whatever else really. I used to be a shoe head growing up and then one day when I was 17-18 it clicked as to how dumb it all was. It's not about how they look, it's more about the price tag/exclusivity. A status symbol thing. It's just to show people you have them.
idk man you still have personal favorites that you didnt get a chance to get when you were younger, right?  

that dont have anything to do with price tag/exclusivity. 

Last edited:
I got one pair of Yeezys and they're retail. They're cool, but nothing super special imo. I'd never pay a dime over retail for em.

I couldn't really start getting shoes til I got to college and got a job, so I've been making up for lost time with Jays :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom